• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

1 minute ago, Leo91 said:

Haven't seen him play since the world cup. Probably declined massively. Great striker in his prime.

I can’t say I have seen anything of him of late. The pace of our league at his age would have to be a concern, but he clearly has a lot of qualities and has always looked very trim and in shape.

Its no slight being low in pSG pecking order of forwards these days ,when you consider they have Neymar, Mbappe, Icardi, Di Maria all vying for places across their forward line. 

DannyLB   
2 hours ago, Ham said:

Cavani on loan would be absolutely perfect for us immediately and for Tammy in the long run. 

Absolutely. I think it’s such a great fit. You could also argue that there’s a lot Tammy could learn from Cavani as they have similar builds. Cavani would also bring in a much needed level of experience in our young squad. 

Diddymen   

I am not sure these Cavani rumours have any substance. Lampard was asked about it as a general question rather than any specific intel on it

2 hours ago, DannyLB said:

Absolutely. I think it’s such a great fit. You could also argue that there’s a lot Tammy could learn from Cavani as they have similar builds. Cavani would also bring in a much needed level of experience in our young squad. 

Like Higuin? Can we please leave these ageing players alone

14 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

If the choice was Cavani or no one what would you go for?

4 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

If the choice was Cavani or no one what would you go for?

I would pass him up if it was anything more than a 6 month loan

DannyLB   
50 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

We’re not getting a Timo Werner in January. No one is. Nothing wrong with a stop gap to help us see the season out and look at the CF position again in the summer. 

Bison   

Cavani, Higuain, Torres, Eto'o, Shevchenko, Pizaro...nice to see us still getting strikers 10 years too late.

Looking forward to seeing Luis Suarez in Chelsea colours in 2025.

12 minutes ago, Bison said:

Cavani, Higuain, Torres, Eto'o, Shevchenko, Pizaro...nice to see us still getting strikers 10 years too late.

Looking forward to seeing Luis Suarez in Chelsea colours in 2025.

Not like you to see the negative side 🙄 you’re making Kezza sound like Mr Optimistic recently ! 

Leo91   

Missed out Falcao... There's been a few strikers I would have liked us to sign but you can't win them all.