• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Recommended Posts

JaneB   

RR-GRAPHIC-TABLE-SPORTS-CHELSEA-CONRACT-EXPIRYDATE-v2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JaneB said:

 

Which is nice enough, but what about Rahman, Zappacosta, Bakayoko, Miazga, D Sterling, Drinkwater, Pasalic, Pantic, Nathan, Izzie Brown, Moses, Kenedy, Musonda and Piazon?
Who pays their wages this season and next?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
14 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Which is nice enough, but what about Rahman, Zappacosta, Bakayoko, Miazga, D Sterling, Drinkwater, Pasalic, Pantic, Nathan, Izzie Brown, Moses, Kenedy, Musonda and Piazon?
Who pays their wages this season and next?

Ok Droy, I just found it quite interesting for what it was, I wasn't trying to make some grand point 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2020 at 5:32 AM, Droy was my hero said:

Which is nice enough, but what about Rahman, Zappacosta, Bakayoko, Miazga, D Sterling, Drinkwater, Pasalic, Pantic, Nathan, Izzie Brown, Moses, Kenedy, Musonda and Piazon?
Who pays their wages this season and next?

Blindingly obvious  answer as you well know: We do. Unless we sell any of them, or their contracts run down and they leave. 

Next!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like Sancho won't be joining us then, 

obviously doesn't think he can get in the team in front of Pulisic or CHO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see we are considering letting Kante leave, after all the injuries he's had this last 12 months it might be good business....

I'm wondering if it might be worth trying to get a deal to bring Eden back, he hasn't been a success at Madrid and he may regret the move

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kezza   

I'm not sure what the media, pundits and club itself think Man Utd is in its current state. Thinking they can secure not 1 but 2, 3 top players. Why would players go to them in this current moment if they had bigger options. I don't know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
4 hours ago, Kezza said:

I'm not sure what the media, pundits and club itself think Man Utd is in its current state. Thinking they can secure not 1 but 2, 3 top players. Why would players go to them in this current moment if they had bigger options. I don't know. 

But surely with those new players they'd be a force again.  Why not? 

Still the biggest club in the world.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kezza   
6 hours ago, Ham said:

But surely with those new players they'd be a force again.  Why not? 

Still the biggest club in the world.  

Really depends isn't it. On who they have as manager. I'm not saying we are a more attractive side. But I'd choose City and Liverpool over Utd in this instance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now