• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Just been confirmed - https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2020/06/22/pasalic-joins-atalanta-permanently?cardIndex=0-3

I think Rahman is out of contract in the summer too

Rahman has two more years! Kenedy is out of contract next week so may stay in Spain. I don't think van Ginkel has agreed new terms yet either.

Nathan and Pantic are also trying to get out of their contracts and secure free transfers to their current loan clubs. We'll be very lucky if anyone agrees to pay money for Bakayoko, Zappacosta or Moses this summer. They will probably end up on loan in Italy again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
21 hours ago, chiswickblue said:

Rahman has two more years! Kenedy is out of contract next week so may stay in Spain. I don't think van Ginkel has agreed new terms yet either.

Nathan and Pantic are also trying to get out of their contracts and secure free transfers to their current loan clubs. We'll be very lucky if anyone agrees to pay money for Bakayoko, Zappacosta or Moses this summer. They will probably end up on loan in Italy again.

We wont be selling any of those like you say

Loans or giving away 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pedro and Willian have signed extensions til the end of the season. Well done Marina. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Pedro and Willian have signed extensions til the end of the season. Well done Marina. 

About to post the very same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leo91   

Not keeping up to date with the contract situation. Thought they were all automatically extended till the final game of the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
On 23/06/2020 at 3:56 PM, Mark Kelly said:

Pedro and Willian have signed extensions til the end of the season. Well done Marina. 

Not really sure what they will add for the remainder of the season tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JaneB said:

Not really sure what they will add for the remainder of the season tbh.

In fairness, they'll add a lot more than the kids who would replace them in the matchday squad, if they are called upon.

I suspect we'll see quite a bit of Willian and not so much of Pedro for the final weeks and I still wouldn't be shocked if Willian was still around next season too.

But as insurance policies go, the experience of Pedro is pretty decent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
6 hours ago, JaneB said:

Not really sure what they will add for the remainder of the season tbh.

Huh? Both desperately needed until the replacements can be registered

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, JaneB said:

Not really sure what they will add for the remainder of the season tbh.

maybe a goal or two in crucial matches?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now