• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

chara   
1 minute ago, PeteRobbo said:

Well spelling mistakes or whatever shouldn't mean you can't catch a ball I reckon?

Absolutely right ..but...catching the ball is easy...it's keeping hold of it that is the hard bit!!!

3 hours ago, chara said:

Good point PeteR....but a cool head or unaware?...not a serious question of course...and good to see you back here..missed you.

Thanks Chara. All your knee problems a thing of the past now I hope?

Edited by PeteRobbo

chara   
44 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Thanks Chara. All your knee problems a thing of the past now I hope?

Yep....amazing really...first knee op I had was two weeks and out with crutches..refused to use them but!.....anyway knee replacement "down" at 11'ish ..came round at one...out by 12'30 and home next day....lot of hard rehab but no more pain...except at SB!

9 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

There is a long, long list of ex footballers in the media that quite clearly have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. 

Sky & Talksh*t come to mind.

Our current number one has been guilty of two howlers that led to goals and made a few other mistakes that did not. 

In 180 mins of football. Just saying. 

7 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Our current number one has been guilty of two howlers that led to goals and made a few other mistakes that did not. 

In 180 mins of football. Just saying. 

And we are spending +20m on a keeper who has 1 season in the french top flight as his replacement.

1 hour ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

And we are spending +20m on a keeper who has 1 season in the french top flight as his replacement.

63 matches in Ligue 1, 42 in Ligue 2. 4 in the Europa League.

Jamal Blackman (18 months younger) has made 85 appearances in the Championship + League One + League Two.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, chiswickblue said:

63 matches in Ligue 1, 42 in Ligue 2. 4 in the Europa League.

Jamal Blackman (18 months younger) has made 85 appearances in the Championship + League One + League Two.

Are you championing Jamal Blackman to be our new GK1? ;)

Our standard are quickly dissipating to a non-existent state! 

4 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Are you championing Jamal Blackman to be our new GK1? ;)

Our standard are quickly dissipating to a non-existent state! 

Jamal Blackman was my argument for a no2 to kepa a couple of months ago, this was shot down by all and the club decided to send him out on loan or pasture. With the imminent arrival of Mendy one assumes this is the last season for Jamal at the club.

With regards to standards, so little is known about Mendy "except for his fee" it hard to judge what standard he is at.

11 hours ago, chara said:

Yep....amazing really...first knee op I had was two weeks and out with crutches..refused to use them but!.....anyway knee replacement "down" at 11'ish ..came round at one...out by 12'30 and home next day....lot of hard rehab but no more pain...except at SB!

Excellent!