• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

12 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Rice in the team for WHU tonight.
3rd start in 3 PL games.  I can't see him moving now we are in the last week of window.

he will be cheaper in January if the coach at that time requires a DM.

Once this transfer window is closed, I guess Ms Brady's will be informing everyone through her newspaper column on how they (WSpam) rejected several bids from top clubs for the prised asset. 

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

If kante is to be sold (and there are stories doing the rounds whether they are true that he is open to leaving), then it can only be to a club abroad.

But nothing would surprise me with this club, we could end up selling him to Utd...

also talk of jorgino to Arsenal, come on now, doesn't matter what we think of him, he would still make them stronger, knowing our luck , Arteta would probably make him into a world beater

kratos   
6 minutes ago, Never happy said:

If kante is to be sold (and there are stories doing the rounds whether they are true that he is open to leaving), then it can only be to a club abroad.

But nothing would surprise me with this club, we could end up selling him to Utd...

also talk of jorgino to Arsenal, come on now, doesn't matter what we think of him, he would still make them stronger, knowing our luck , Arteta would probably make him into a world beater

But they would never sell us one player.

18 minutes ago, Never happy said:

But nothing would surprise me with this club, we could end up selling him to Utd... - ManUre gave us 40m for Matic who was probably just passing his peek, starting to get injury prone, never standing in the right place and when sold did not overley improve them, Kante is probably at the same level as Matic with regards to level and injuries, therefore if ManUre want to handover 50m, it is good business as long as an alternative is identified "which I suspect is an ex-academy player"

also talk of jorgino to Arsenal, come on now, doesn't matter what we think of him, he would still make them stronger, knowing our luck , Arteta would probably make him into a world beater - sold them Cech, Luiz and it did not make them anymore of a threat, the same could be said for william, Jorginho will slow down there midfield, however The Arse do not have 50m

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

1 hour ago, Never happy said:

If he is to be sold then he wouldn't be starting ahead of the deadline.  Jorginho or Rudiger might be going though.
A lot of rumours just reflect that people dont' really know what is going on, or why the Rice deal hasn't been done.

There is a suggestion that Chelsea want to sell first (When has that ever bothered us?).
The much more likely explanation is that Rice is just not coming now.

Surprised deals with Chelsea are usually surprises.

Ham   

He's very well connected in all things Chelsea.....

kratos   
26 minutes ago, Ham said:

He's very well connected in all things Chelsea.....

I know what we can do to shut that down, ask for Dier in exchange 🤣

chelboy   

Whats the point in loaning Barkley? Just sell him if he’s not in the plans. I could understand loaning RLC because he needs game time and fitness to get back to where he was at 18/19 but Barkley? Makes no sense. I would have kept him as a squad player since we look low in numbers if RLC is leaving too.