• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Ham   
8 hours ago, Never happy said:

What is it with this board?

talk of letting Zouma go to Everton or Rudiger go to Tottenham, why do we like to strengthen the teams around us, THOSE teams would never allow players to come to us, if Son fell out with Jose do you think he would be allowed to join us? I bet if we tried to sign Ali (not that we would) Tottenham would refuse, no way would Arsenal sell Aubameyang to us

The amount of moaning you do I'm surprised you think that any of our players would actually strengthen anyone else 

Edited by Ham
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Ham said:

The amount of moaning you do I'm surprised you think that any of our players would actually strengthen anyone else 

Just living upto my name👍

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, King Kante said:

I hope this CHO rumour isn't true. 

To BM?  The story I glanced at says either transfer or Loan.
We might well sell him (at a price) but there is no way we are loaning him to BM, and no way that sitting on BM's bench helps his career at all.
So I presume they don't know the story well.

I do hope for his sake he goes on loan.  Not sure Frank is willing to let him go just yet with so many players not fully fit.

CHO to Bayern and Sandro in from Dortmund. Imagine the United fans and Sky Sports reacting to that!

In separate news, rumours doing the round of us looking at Partey if we can't get Rice, absolutely no idea if it's true, at this stage of the window, I expect us to be linked with half the players across Europe as someone will then have 'got it right' if we do sign someone.

11 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

To BM?  The story I glanced at says either transfer or Loan.
We might well sell him (at a price) but there is no way we are loaning him to BM, and no way that sitting on BM's bench helps his career at all.
So I presume they don't know the story well.

I do hope for his sake he goes on loan.  Not sure Frank is willing to let him go just yet with so many players not fully fit.

I usually agree with your opinion on loaning the young boys, however as we only have three real AM's/Wingers, all of whom are susceptible to injury (Puli, CHO, Ziyech). I am not sure we can afford to loan CHO as we will actually need him a lot this season. 

3 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

CHO to Bayern and Sandro in from Dortmund. Imagine the United fans and Sky Sports reacting to that!

In separate news, rumours doing the round of us looking at Partey if we can't get Rice, absolutely no idea if it's true, at this stage of the window, I expect us to be linked with half the players across Europe as someone will then have 'got it right' if we do sign someone.

Partey would be a great signing. He is possibly the best DMF in the world. 

1 minute ago, King Kante said:

I usually agree with your opinion on loaning the young boys, however as we only have three real AM's/Wingers, all of whom are susceptible to injury (Puli, CHO, Ziyech). I am not sure we can afford to loan CHO as we will actually need him a lot this season. 

We do agree here.  I reckon a loan is in CHO's interest, but I conceded the first team coach might have something to say about it.

• Thanks 1

Kezza   

Linked in Partey. We needed steel and physicality in midfield. Guy would fit nicely. One over Arsenal as well. And relatively cheap. No brainer signing for me.