• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Ham   
33 minutes ago, JaneB said:

He's besides himself having Harry on tonight.

He's gone Double Redknapp.  

2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Assuming for the sake of argument Drinkwater is on 100k a week, and RLC is on (as I read recently) 175k (and I think I heard 60k on an earlier contract).

33 minutes ago, paulw66 said:
2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

and RLC is on (as I read recently) 175k 

You dismiss the alleged incoming fees for Morata and Costa as they're not credible, but you peddle this..... 

So.. We’re stuck with Van Ginkel, Baba Rahman, Rudiger, Alonso, Emerson, Moses and Drinkwater 

I suppose Jake Clarke-Salter and Charly Musonda will be loaned out to the Championship. 

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

So for arguments sake you heard RLC is on 175k? Are you arguing that hypothetically or did you hear it? Not very clear... 

6 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

So for arguments sake you heard RLC is on 175k? Are you arguing that hypothetically or did you hear it? Not very clear... 

Even that means the opposite to how I phrased it.  Go trouble make someone else.

kratos   
1 hour ago, The_Ghost said:

So.. We’re stuck with Van Ginkel, Baba Rahman, Rudiger, Alonso, Emerson, Moses and Drinkwater 

I suppose Jake Clarke-Salter and Charly Musonda will be loaned out to the Championship. 

Holy hell. We now have 4 left backs.

So RLC to Fulham. Alonso and Emerson staying. Rudiger stays too as does Tomori who turned down a loan move to West Ham. No DM as the Partey bid faltered because we couldn’t sell Rudiger.

Hope Silva manages to stay fit. Otherwise we have the same central defence and central midfield as last season. Maybe we’ll be in for Rice next summer? 

Ham   
13 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

So RLC to Fulham. Alonso and Emerson staying. Rudiger stays too as does Tomori who turned down a loan move to West Ham. No DM as the Partey bid faltered because we couldn’t sell Rudiger.

Hope Silva manages to stay fit. Otherwise we have the same central defence and central midfield as last season. Maybe we’ll be in for Rice next summer? 

Or in 2.5 months?

kratos   
3 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

Jeez looking at the top paragraph, we really flushed money down the toilet with the majority of those names.

Edited by kratos

Sir   

Loftus to Fulham, Baka to Napoli, and a young kid has left us to sign for Spurs.