Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Ham   
3 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Drinkwater off to Kasimpasa in Turkey Superliga apparently 

Jeez. He's fallen off a cliff.  

20 minutes ago, Ham said:

Jeez. He's fallen off a cliff.  

Omeruo spent 2 separate seasons on loan there.  Played a lot when fit eventually moving to La Liga.
I presume the club know them well

56 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Oh please finally. Next Baba Rahman, Van Ginkel, Piazon.

Van Ginkel is already on loan at PSV for last 6 months if his contract (just played his first game in 983 days so good on him) and Piazon was sold to Braga this week.

Ham   
2 hours ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Van Ginkel is already on loan at PSV for last 6 months if his contract (just played his first game in 983 days so good on him) and Piazon was sold to Braga this week.

Poor bloke. That's awful. It's a short career anyway. Hopefully he has an extended career now due to the lack of wear and tear since 2018.

Hazard being slagged off again by the Spanish press, do you think he might regret moving?

if we had a chance to resign him do you think he might return

1 hour ago, HAPPY SANTA said:

Hazard being slagged off again by the Spanish press, do you think he might regret moving?

In a word, NO.
He picked the perfect time.

GURJ SS   
5 hours ago, HAPPY SANTA said:

if we had a chance to resign him do you think he might return

Hazard seemed to always want a big move to Real Madrid, and when that came along I think it was too good to turn down, but I think he went to Real Madrid and La Liga in general at the wrong time, there's a lot of rebuilding either being done or needed and he is spending more time trying to be a stop gap in rebuilding a team for the long run; than the player who pushes them on to great things.

Personally I think if he was currently in our side, as much as we've got some serious issues that need addressing, he still puts us at the top of the this league, his quality gives us wins where we would have drawer or lost. I'd welcome him back and it would instantly improve us in the final third.

• Like 1

Chelsea apparently favs to sign Haaland, rumour is that we will spend more then his release clause at the END of the season

Why wait until then, can't we do a deal now and leave him there until the season ends?

Or maybe Werner will be part of the deal?

Ham   
3 minutes ago, HAPPY SANTA said:

Chelsea apparently favs to sign Haaland, rumour is that we will spend more then his release clause at the END of the season

Why wait until then, can't we do a deal now and leave him there until the season ends?

Or maybe Werner will be part of the deal?

BD/Agent trying to get Real Madrid nervous to avoid the reduced buy out clause being triggered. 

I don't think we're getting Haaland. Were just being used by Raiola again. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Ham said:

BD/Agent trying to get Real Madrid nervous to avoid the reduced buy out clause being triggered. 

I don't think we're getting Haaland. Were just being used by Raiola again. 

As you know Ham, I completely agree!