• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Recommended Posts

Rumours that Ziyech wants to leave as he doesn't feel wanted by TT .

Good .

Biggest waste of money since Shevchenko.

Has a lovely touch , lazy .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Rumours that Ziyech wants to leave as he doesn't feel wanted by TT .

Good .

Biggest waste of money since Shevchenko.

Has a lovely touch , lazy .

Shake his hand and wish him well. Won't be missed.

A tad harsh on Sheva though :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kezza   
11 hours ago, King Kante said:

Indeed. Further, we already are imbalanced with our midfield. Next midfield to be brought should be a DM/CM that is neither funsized or lightweight. 

We already have one. Bakayoko. Return the king.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Rumours that Ziyech wants to leave as he doesn't feel wanted by TT .

Good .

Biggest waste of money since Shevchenko.

Has a lovely touch , lazy .

Your going to be disappointed. 

This season is about damage limitation with the goal of CL spot. 

Should TT remain at the helm for next season,  I doubt you will see the same style of play and formation. 

I doubt any club will pay £40m for Ziyech, therefore should he not be in the coaches plans for next season, it’s a loan jobbie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

it’s a loan jobbie

Could be. We have so many out there on loan (most who will never, ever plays for Chelsea) that another one (whatever he cost) hardly matters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Could be. We have so many out there on loan (most who will never, ever plays for Chelsea) that another one (whatever he cost) hardly matters.

He’s good enough in the same way Marhaz is for chitty. Not a guaranteed starter every match, more a tactical player for the coach. If you get my drift. 

Oh yes; he did cost £60m either 

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Rumours that Ziyech wants to leave as he doesn't feel wanted by TT .

Good .

Biggest waste of money since Shevchenko.

Has a lovely touch , lazy .

There's about 5 strong competitors for that title in the current squad, never mind the other post-Shevchenko flops!

My gut is he'll go. You'd think the board will allow some reshaping in the summer. Ziyech is the oldest of our letdown attackers and cost the least, so perhaps the most likely to make some money back on. 

He's not done anything that makes me think we'd especially miss him, but there's clearly huge talent there and he's not alone in adding little this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
39 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

There's about 5 strong competitors for that title in the current squad, never mind the other post-Shevchenko flops!

My gut is he'll go. You'd think the board will allow some reshaping in the summer. Ziyech is the oldest of our letdown attackers and cost the least, so perhaps the most likely to make some money back on. 

He's not done anything that makes me think we'd especially miss him, but there's clearly huge talent there and he's not alone in adding little this season.

Apart from the cross from deep I can't think of anything else he offers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now