• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

33 minutes ago, Worsebytheday said:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1400644/Chelsea-transfer-news-Thomas-Tuchel-Callum-Hudson-Odoi-Southampton

unless we are in champions league, he can forget it.

City, Utd, Liverpool or us who would you go to

Håland will go to City, I do not think it is even close. They need a CF to replace Kun, have more money and have stability and a well constructed side. It is a perfect set up for a young player of his level. 

Jasonb   
2 hours ago, King Kante said:

Håland will go to City, I do not think it is even close. They need a CF to replace Kun, have more money and have stability and a well constructed side. It is a perfect set up for a young player of his level. 

Wouldn't be surprised if Haaland goes to Spain and Kane goes to City.

1 hour ago, Jasonb said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Haaland goes to Spain and Kane goes to City.

Real and Barca can barely pay their players as it is. Mbappe may end up in Spain but that could take another year. 

bert19   
6 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Real and Barca can barely pay their players as it is. Mbappe may end up in Spain but that could take another year. 

Barca royally screwed the pooch not letting Messi go in August. They’d have got a big transfer fee (for a 33 year old) and got his enormous wages off the books.
As it is, they’ve cost themselves a load of money, kept a difficult & unhappy player with huge unofficial influence and been forced to put off a much-needed rebuild for another year. 

Given the state of their squad and the obvious need to generate funds, I think they’ll have to take much lower fees than they’d like in order to get rid of anyone.

On 9.2.2021 at 9:32 AM, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Striker - Everyone after Haaland and interesting to see where he goes. Plan B - We have been here before and he has his flaws, but if you want guaranteed goals, do we look at Lukaku again ?

I believe this to be a firm yes. His record is tremendous. People will always look at him through his United years and botched Chelsea transfer. But forget about that for a second and nobody can seriously the value he would add to our squad. He is exactly what we need. Chelsea type striker and the perfect balance to our attack as it is. 

Would I take Haaland over him? Of course. But Lukaku is up there in that category. 

bert19   
2 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

I believe this to be a firm yes. His record is tremendous. People will always look at him through his United years and botched Chelsea transfer. But forget about that for a second and nobody can seriously the value he would add to our squad. He is exactly what we need. Chelsea type striker and the perfect balance to our attack as it is. 

Would I take Haaland over him? Of course. But Lukaku is up there in that category. 

He’s been brilliant in Italy to be fair to him. Looks a fitter, quicker, more determined & grown up player.

From what I was told (from a very reliable source), he was all set to come back in 2017. He wanted it, the club wanted him and Raiola caused a bumped to the fee, agents fees and brought United into the picture after speaking to Jose. Lukaku went on holiday, got a call from Jose and ended up at United.
He also dumped Raiola in favour of Jay-Z’s Roc Nation within 6 months after.

At 27, in the form he is & given his PL record, it’s definitely one worth thinking about.

JaneB   
4 hours ago, King Kante said:

And his dad played there too (if that would make a difference)

Leo91   

Jimenez from Wolves in that Diego Costa mould would be lovely but shame what happened to him.