• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Barkley will cost close to 30m£ not worth it imo.

Sitting on a Chelsea bench can't be worst. Imagine if you have to play every game in Manure with those clowns?

United were just disgraced by sunderland. Why mata would want to join a team like that is beyond me--some reports saying its Fergie's relationship with Jose.

As life reported, it seems were closing in on Ross Barkeley. He seems like a top talent but he'll be so over priced. Although I wouldn't mind him replacing Mata.

Looks like Moyes has chickened out of an interview, so no further clarifications on Mata.

BBC just reported we've accepted their bid.

Can't see the rationale behind this deal without Rooney involved. Bummed as I don't think we need the money right now, and this leaves us with 4 options + Ramires for the front 3. One or 2 injuries and we'd be stretched. But hey, this is Mourinho, January's not over, we're only 2 points off the top and way ahead of Utd.

TalkSport reporting Mata having a medical at United tomorrow. Sad times, what a player for us. Shame he is going to them but wish him well. Hopefully he can help Utd get results against our rivals.

I can live with losing Mata. But Costa anywhere to the Prem would be sick. To Chelsea would be gutwrenching.

bro you're hilarious

any actual rationale involved in this particular opinion?

or maybe you advocate cahill as a striker?

Bummed as I don't think we need the money right now

To be fair, I feel this is one thing many of us may be wrongly assuming. Perhaps FFP is quickly becoming a reality and we're not going to be able to just go out and spend millions whenever we like anymore. A £40m bid comes in for a player who hasn't really been a starter for us (likewise £17m for De Bruyne) and the club decide it's too good to refuse. May leave us a little light in that area until the end of the season but if you include the loanees we're pretty stocked in that area right now.

Just trying to understand the club's thought process when this bid comes in.

Jedini   

Mata signing his contract during the penalty shoot out between Man United and Sunderland...

BenlJItCcAA_c8_.jpg

BBC just reported we've accepted their bid.

Can't see the rationale behind this deal without Rooney involved. Bummed as I don't think we need the money right now, and this leaves us with 4 options + Ramires for the front 3. One or 2 injuries and we'd be stretched. But hey, this is Mourinho, January's not over, we're only 2 points off the top and way ahead of Utd.

considering that it seems united is trying REALLY hard to keep rooney at least for this window, I can only think that mata was really pestering jose and becoming a toxic influence on the dressing room. thats the only way I can see it making sense...