Transfer Talk Topic

Ideal squad for next year: 

GK: Mendy, GK2, Willy

CB: Silva, AC, Rudi, Dave/James, Guehi/Ampadu

WB: Chilwell, Alonso, Hakimi, James/Dave

CM: Kante, SMS, Kova, Jorgi

AM: Mount, Puli, Havertz, Sancho

CF: Håland, Werner

Unfortunately, I believe only Hakimi and SMS would be possible for us. Sancho maybe if we can shift both CHO and Ziyech quickly. 

Kezza   

Would everyone definitely take Messi if he's open to come?

Kezza   
2 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

I thought, and said multiple times, before last night that we were one of the biggest attractions for top players looking for a new club, we are now THE attraction. 

We will have the pick of every single top player in the world.

It's funny how winning a CL can change things so much. I understand why but it should not be that way in my opinion. Which is why I think it's crucial to leverage on this success and sign someone who used to be unattainable previously. And not someone like Lukaku. We can now leave the likes of him to City or Utd, and go for Kane, Haaland or even Messi.

chelboy   

It will be Lukaku that probably comes in. Haaland has said he will stay another season and his costs and demands are silly. I don’t think Haaland will ever happen while his agent is Raiola. Kane would never walk through our doors under any circumstances. Not directly from Tottenham anyway. 

31 minutes ago, Kezza said:

It's funny how winning a CL can change things so much. I understand why but it should not be that way in my opinion. Which is why I think it's crucial to leverage on this success and sign someone who used to be unattainable previously. And not someone like Lukaku. We can now leave the likes of him to City or Utd, and go for Kane, Haaland or even Messi.

If Juve could buy Ronaldo at 33, we can buy anyone.

1 hour ago, Kezza said:

What is equally important is that some of the fringe players become slightly more desirable. Unfortunately, nothing can be done for the lot of loan (bar Tomori, Gallagher, Amapdu; who will be kept anyway) but it may help shift some someone like Emerson who is kind of 50/50 on whether he will be forever loaned or sold. 

I think Kane would love to come to Chelsea after yesterday, BUT levy wouldn't let him

Haaland will stay for one more season, then move to Madrid

that leaves Lukuku, who looks like he will leave after conte left, we will need 2 strikers unless Tammy knuckles down and TT has a change of heart

Ings? Tonni? Bamford?

I think it's time for Hazard to say " I am joining the European champions".

• Haha 1

Lampen   

I think we should try to get Hakimi. Makes it possible to move James down to rcb where he can offload Azpi. Other than that a midfielder that can shoot or make a decisive pass. Sms would be a good pick if we can get him cheap. Anyone of Lukaku, Haaland, Benzema (if Mbappe moves) Kane or Belotti. Seems like Lewa wanna move aswell. And I wouldn't be against DCL. He looks promising! But on the other hand we got enough of those promising youngsters. 

chara   
2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I think it's time for Hazard to say " I am joining the European champions".

Hey Mark..I think you meant.."I am going home to the European champions"...

Maybe..just maybe...