• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

3 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Another Frank and Jody dig.  You are very predictable

as the saying goes, “what comes around goes around”

I did try not to reference previous managers because I know how sensitive you are.

But I could pick any player in the squad and show how they improved.  Or just point out that any player getting games at the tail end of the season was a good player.

Kezza   

Anyone feeling Jack Grealish? Really like him and his output at Villa. There's also leadership and a bite to his game. Hope we fight City for him. Better than Ziyech.

Kezza   
2 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Dont see the fuss with Grealish at all. I think he is hugely over rated. 

He's consistently contributing to a goal either a goal or an assist at Villa. Good delivery and decision making inside the box as well. Something we really lacked.

10 minutes ago, Kezza said:

He's consistently contributing to a goal either a goal or an assist at Villa. Good delivery and decision making inside the box as well. Something we really lacked.

6 goals 10 assists - they aren't huge numbers in a team that scored 55 goals, almost as many as us.  Even allowing for just 26 starts.  Yes it is good, but it is along way from making him prime target in the Prem.  And at 25 this isn't a breaking out player.  He has had ordinary numbers in both PL and CL before now.

Lingard got 9 goals + 4 assists at WHU in just 16 games.  Better numbers - does anyone want Lingard?  Not even Southgate which is ironic since he gave him 29 caps before the tournament.  Or better still Joe Willock, 8 goals in 11 starts, and he is only 21.

1 hour ago, Martin1905 said:

This. Hope we don't go anywhere near him.

Chrisb   
1 hour ago, Martin1905 said:

Yep, agree totally with this. I also think he’s a diving, cheating sh*tbag, but that’s just my opinion!

• Like 1

chara   
4 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

This. Hope we don't go anywhere near him.

With you absolutely MT...for a video game yep...at SB for me there is more to a signing than a skill set...find him to be "unsavoury" on the pitch...non-chelsea people berated Diego but he was upfront,,went where it hurt and "took his blows"...as a contrast.

chara   
2 minutes ago, Chrisb said:

Yep, agree totally with this. I also think he’s a diving, cheating sh*tbag, but that’s just my opinion!

I do like a balanced opinion CB,,,,but stop being nice about the t***  !

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I did try not to reference previous managers because I know how sensitive you are.

But I could pick any player in the squad and show how they improved.  Or just point out that any player getting games at the tail end of the season was a good player.

I am not sensitive, Frank got what he deserved. 

Very good twist on words without any substance. It could be countered with the defensive system employed it was bound to make the backline and midfield a more stable unit at the cost of the offence line.