• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

3 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

This. Hope we don't go anywhere near him.

That will depend on Roman, let’s hope Jack is not one of Romans’ desired players for the club. 

57 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

I am not sensitive, Frank got what he deserved. 

Very good twist on words without any substance. It could be countered with the defensive system employed it was bound to make the backline and midfield a more stable unit at the cost of the offence line.

It could be.  But the offensive line all played better too.

Sciatika   

I don't see what Grealish brings that would improve what we have. His position is #10 and Pulisic, Mount, Haverz are all better than him in that position. He would struggle to get starts.

Leo91   

He would be excellent for us on the left. His ball control is about as good as anyones in the game. He takes the ball past players so easily. Mourinho just likened him to Figo on talkSPORT. His output could be better but same could be said about Hazard. 

19 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

The reason for 3 at the back, was poor recruitment by the club during and post Conte. 

The club will not win the PL with a back 3.  It’s a good system if you want to win a cup competition, hence the success last season. 

James and Chilwell are good defenders, what is required is a top draw CB and DM to play a successful and title winning back 4. 

You mean apart from 2017 and City dabbling with it this season? 

Grealish is a no for me, no fit for him in the team. Furthermore, he smacks of a prime example of a player that looks great when a main man at a midtable/hometown club, then is meh if he moves. 

I like Grealish but he holds onto the ball too long every time. All skill no brain.

1 hour ago, Leo91 said:

Mourinho just likened him to Figo on talkSPORT. 

Sometimes, Mourinho talks absolute s**t. Figo my a**e!

Kezza   

If Grealish can produce just like Mahrez did (when in a bigger team like City just as he was at a lesser team like Leicester), then I think he will be considered good enough. The problem is you can't really know how a main player at a smaller team will perform around better players until they move. Till then I don't see how judgement can be passed. Hopefully his performance for England will show some of what to expect. He did well already in the last game but whether he is a starter material is still up in the air.

7 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

It could be.  But the offensive line all played better too.

Examples please?