• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

1 hour ago, exiledblue said:

Full of energy, he was everywhere last night, Sassuolo have improved this season largely due to him and Berardi

Really like the look of the wing-back Spinazzola - Looks the bees knees to me.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Ok Dave, your too clever for me.

Clearly our form did not change, we did not rotate more and players with knocks were not wrapped up in cotton wool when we reached the latter stages of the champions league.

All the above I did not observe in the literal sense of the word so you got me.

So the entire Premier league season was a failure or one game at the end?

Funny I would class our league season overall as a season of two halfs. First half catastrophic,  second half body brilliant but you seem to want to call it a failure because of one result or am I missing something?

He is not basing it on one game he is also including the WBA game.

I agree with you 

First half catastrophic,  second half body brilliant 

2 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

one can't help but wonder how many points we would have got if he had been there from the start.

Unfortunately no tardis available, so I guess we will have to measure TT from August, when the slate is clean and it is his team. 

3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Add, what would that 76 points with a top goalscorer

I thought Werner was a top striker the club and supporters wanted?

9 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Unfortunately no tardis available, so I guess we will have to measure TT from August, when the slate is clean and it is his team. 

Well, I'll keep measuring him from his first game when he took over a team in 9th on course for 58 points,  got them into the top 4, the FA cup final and won the Champions League. 

If it all goes wrong from now on then he will get sacked but so far he's been absolutely brilliant in almost everything he has done and I van nit wait for the new season to start. I could see us winning everything in the next few seaosns, including the champions league again, with him on charge of this team.

8 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

Would be a very wise move to come here then, after all we have just won it and look like we could be one of the strongest teams in Europe for the foreseeable future. I can see English teams utterly dominating it for the next 5 or so years. 

None of the big European teams are anywhere near the level of ourselves or City and Liverpool have been for the past few seasons and the gap is only going to get bigger.

Fook me. 

We gone from a team struggling to get 70 points a season to the most dominant team in Europe for the the foreseeable future and getting +90 points a season all within in 4 months. 

Love your enthusiasm. 

BTW: I assume this change of fortune will also cascade down to the Coach and TT will be around for a long time?

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

2 hours ago, exiledblue said:

We certainly did not fail. TT changed the mentality

Nope. 

TT got the players who had spat the dummy out with Frank back in the fold. Not forgetting went to a defensive unit, designed for cup competitions. 

What happened to the mentality against Leicester in the cup final or Villa on the last day of the season?

stones in glass house to me

7 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Fook me. 

We gone from a team struggling to get 70 points a season to the most dominant team in Europe for the the foreseeable future and getting +90 points a season all within in 4 months. 

Crazy what a proper manager can do isn't it, literally turned it round overnight but we had assembled one if the best squads in Europe before his arrival.

7 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Love your enthusiasm. 

BTW: I assume this change of fortune will also cascade down to the Coach and TT will be around for a long time?

Doubt he will see another 2 years, would put my house on him not being here for 3.

3 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Nope. 

TT got the players who had spat the dummy out with Frank back in the fold.

Nope.

Frank was clueless. 

1 hour ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Nope. 

TT got the players who had spat the dummy out with Frank back in the fold.

isn't that changing mentality. They wouldnt or couldnt do it for SFL but would and did do it for TT.