• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

25 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Which is an accusation you can level towards more than half the players Paul listed as our 12-24. 

Kepa, Alonso, Emerson, Gilmour, CHO and Abraham. What's left? Giroud, Zouma, Kovacic and Pulisic. So don't see your point at all to be honest.

No I meant out on loan as in Baka, Drinkwater and Barkley - as in kept out of the squad for the sake of sanity.
But once again the facts don't fit your opinions so..........

4 hours ago, paulw66 said:
5 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

and.....do you have to mention Ronaldo every day? 

Why not? 

You try and give smart arse answers to all and sundry everyday. 

2 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

I don't see much of a difference to be perfectly honest.

All will become clearer by the end of September 

paulw66   
34 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Why not? 

You try and give smart arse answers to all and sundry everyday. 

Why not? Because he isn't coming here, and there is nothing to suggest we or he are interested. And it's tedious.

chara   

Please...stop the Ronaldo "debate".....he is in awesome condition  etc but is not playing in the trench warfare which is certainly the January-May EPL campaign and Aug- Christmas is no walk in the park.

IF he came to Chelsea and succeeded how long would it be for?.....then a bit part?.....at many $$$$$..(sorry type face!)and as soon as his legs go Chelsea would be back to looking yet again for "someone."

I'm all for influental "senior" players....DD was an inspired return but we had no illusions that he was going to be DD in his prime...Silva I love watching BUT short term projects..and Ronaldo would be short term..the question would be how short term?.

Droy has a constant..and correct... mantra regarding the waffle of the media and how little they truly know...to be honest the comments on here are, by definition and understood to be by all...speculation, as opposed to the media guessathons that really are fillers and truly lazy journalism for the most part.until real news breaks. 

I look here for opinions and views on possible or potential players rather than prophecies of the crystal ball type...Anyone can shout about a proven player...I look for the insightful views of lesser known names.

50 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

And it's tedious.

same as your continual "smart arse answers" when someone else has an opinion which is not to your liking or just go quiet when proven wrong.

If I want to champion Ronaldo so what, I rather have him at the club, than spunking in excess of 100 million on a bloke who doing good in the Bundesliga. 

BTW how's last "the dogs bollocks" striker the club brought from the Bundesliga doing? Not forgetting Dembele the 135 million dortmund sale to Barca?

paulw66   
6 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

same as your continual "smart arse answers" when someone else has an opinion which is not to your liking or just go quiet when proven wrong.

Can you give an example, please?

Ham   
1 minute ago, paulw66 said:

Can you give an example, please?

It's wind-up Friday again.  Don't waste your time. 

• Like 1

Diddymen   

seems like PSG have increased their offer to 80 millions Euros. Surely, we are not thinking of matching that?!

paulw66   
5 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

seems like PSG have increased their offer to 80 millions Euros. Surely, we are not thinking of matching that?!

That's mental money. Good player, but that's a truck load for a wing back.