• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Ham   
5 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

seems like PSG have increased their offer to 80 millions Euros. Surely, we are not thinking of matching that?!

Apparently he wants PSG so doesn't really matter what we offer. 

paulw66   
3 minutes ago, Ham said:

Apparently he wants PSG so doesn't really matter what we offer. 

Without meaning to sound bitter (if this story is true), then we're better off out of it. 

There is one reason, and one reason only to go there. If that is your motivation, then off you go......... 

• Like 1

Just now, paulw66 said:

Without meaning to sound bitter (if this story is true), then we're better off out of it. 

There is one reason, and one reason only to go there. If that is your motivation, then off you go......... 

Why would any of these stories be true?  Do you think he has told a football reporter what he wants?  

It is just Jackanory about why the previous Jackanory hasn't happened yet.

paulw66   
3 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Why would any of these stories be true? 

Law of large numbers? Print enough rubbish, you're probably right once.

You're right though; probably nonsense. 

Kezza   

Ramos on a free may have the same impact as Thiago. I'd take him for his passion and leadership.

paulw66   
22 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Ramos on a free may have the same impact as Thiago. I'd take him for his passion and leadership.

Is there room for both? I wouldn't think so. 

Edit - Ramos would be an ideal signing for Arsenal. Winner, nasty. Just what they have missed since Adams, Campbell, Vieira 

Edited by paulw66

2 hours ago, chara said:

Please...stop the Ronaldo "debate".....he is in awesome condition  etc but is not playing in the trench warfare which is certainly the January-May EPL campaign and Aug- Christmas is no walk in the park.

IF he came to Chelsea and succeeded how long would it be for?.....then a bit part?.....at many $$$$$..(sorry type face!)and as soon as his legs go Chelsea would be back to looking yet again for "someone."

I'm all for influental "senior" players....DD was an inspired return but we had no illusions that he was going to be DD in his prime...Silva I love watching BUT short term projects..and Ronaldo would be short term..the question would be how short term?.

Droy has a constant..and correct... mantra regarding the waffle of the media and how little they truly know...to be honest the comments on here are, by definition and understood to be by all...speculation, as opposed to the media guessathons that really are fillers and truly lazy journalism for the most part.until real news breaks. 

I look here for opinions and views on possible or potential players rather than prophecies of the crystal ball type...Anyone can shout about a proven player...I look for the insightful views of lesser known names.

Better spending the money on a younger prospect. Ronaldo has been brilliant but his star will fade and I dont see him as a player that will continue when he can't do it week in week out. He would see that as tarnishing his rep and his ego wouldnt handle that

Ham   
51 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

You know who I like the look of, that Ronaldo bloke.

Don't you start 😅

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thevelourfog said:

You know who I like the look of, that Ronaldo bloke.

Very underated.