• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

13 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Kovacic was POTY a year ago.  Never about performances.

Of course if he was an England player (and Southgate wasn't manager) he'd be a mile away from starting in a NT competition game.

Which makes it kind of ironic that people want to see him on and off  our bench rather than playing for a Scotland equivalent football team.

A Scotland equivalent football team ? Ha ! That's why people hate the English. That Scotland team outplayed England, largely due to the influence of Billy Gilmour, whose performance has been universally lauded tonight.

Because it doesn't suit your stated agenda with regards to loans in general and Gilmour in particular you will no doubt continue to labour your point ad nauseum, flying in the face of consensus with characteristic onanistic repetition. 

chelboy   
2 hours ago, RDC Williams said:

Billy Gilmour running the game tonight against 2 midfielders much hyped on this thread as attractive, even essential buys for us

Not good enough, not ready my arse !

If we are going to judge players based on that game then Che Adams is better than Harry Kane. Every player for England looked average as they usually do under Southgate. Int football is not the best place to judge players. Gilmour has the talent we all know that, he just needs to go to a team and show he can perform consistently. 

Just now, chelboy said:

If we are going to judge players based on that game then Che Adams is better than Harry Kane. Every player for England looked average as they usually do under Southgate. Int football is not the best place to judge players. Gilmour has the talent we all know that, he just needs to go to a team and show he can perform consistently. 

He is easily good enough to play for us now. He needs to be selected. 

chelboy   
31 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

Not against a loan but always worries he won't play either.

We just need to find him the right club. Loads will want Billy. Just don’t loan him to a big sam type side. He needs a footballing team to play for. Would probably say Brighton or Southampton is perfect for him. 

chelboy   
2 minutes ago, RDC Williams said:

He is easily good enough to play for us now. He needs to be selected. 

He’s good no doubt but if we really want to see him develop further then a loan is his best bet. I think he has really high levels he can reach. Best way for him to get there as fast as possible is with minutes. 

1 minute ago, chelboy said:

He’s good no doubt but if we really want to see him develop further then a loan is his best bet. I think he has really high levels he can reach. Best way for him to get there as fast as possible is with minutes. 

We agree on the minutes. I just think he should be given them here, where we can get him to play the way we want and need him to. We don't have anyone in his position better than him.

46 minutes ago, chelboy said:

We just need to find him the right club. Loads will want Billy. Just don’t loan him to a big sam type side. He needs a footballing team to play for. Would probably say Brighton or Southampton is perfect for him. 

Needs a loan. I would say Brighton, Brentford (probably wouldn't take him as they wouldn't make money off of him) or a loan to Spain, maybe Italy. No Burnley/Holland type loans please. 

1 hour ago, RDC Williams said:

A Scotland equivalent football team ? Ha ! That's why people hate the English. That Scotland team outplayed England, largely due to the influence of Billy Gilmour, whose performance has been universally lauded tonight.

Because it doesn't suit your stated agenda with regards to loans in general and Gilmour in particular you will no doubt continue to labour your point ad nauseum, flying in the face of consensus with characteristic onanistic repetition. 

I watched 20 mins of the game, but I reckon the odds on Scotland having outplayed England are about 10-1 against.  Equally poor perhaps.
It isn't my stated agenda on loans - it is club policy.  
usual wank joke I see.

9 hours ago, Ham said:

It's wind-up Friday again.  Don't waste your time. 

Really?

Hammy it time for mystic meg to move over or for you to join the X men, so they can make use of your telepathic powers. 

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

Kezza   

Anything about Kepa to Lazio to join Sarri?

If anything I think that's the deal we need to prioritise the most after Hakimi and Haaland.