• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

meanwhile everyone we're linked with is going to other clubs or staying where they are.

Would not worry too much about who we are linked with. We generally sign people who we go for, the rest is made up by the media. 

And before the know alls come on here saying we don't know what's going on behind the scenes, I've got a feeling we are going to end up with another nobody.

Well, we dont know what is going on behind the scenes, which we never do, sorry if that makes me a know all, but what makes say say you have a feeling we will end up with another nobody? It is still June, we are in the middle of  a major international tournament and no other clubs have made any signings.

Roman supposed to have wanted a statement transfer, Kane?Grealish?Lukuku?Haaland? Looks like none of those, who's left?

Was he? 

Who is left? Kane, Grealish, Lukakau and Haaland plus pretty much every player in ther world as nobody has moved clubs yet, unless I have missed something?

Edited by Martin1905

1 hour ago, bert19 said:

Who can afford Raheem's fee, wages and gets the approval of the player? 

Reads like a rhetorical question.  My guess is he has only one condition - that he never has to train at Harlington again.

Of course next time we play at Loftus Road he''d be deafened with cries of "QPR reject".

Kezza   

Quite crazy to spend 100m on Grealish when you only need to top up another 50m to land Haaland.

paulw66   
2 minutes ago, Worsebytheday said:

So much for teams having no money to spend, even Arsenal have found 50 million down the back of a sofa...

god help us if this is true...https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9725707/Ruben-Loftus-Cheek-Tiemoune-Bakayoko-handed-pre-season-lifeline-Chelsea.html

God help us, we will let players train! At Cobham, no less! 

Ham   
4 hours ago, Worsebytheday said:

Like him or not Gealish is still a great player, they also are determined to get Kane.

If they get them ,then the rest might as well give up.

meanwhile everyone we're linked with is going to other clubs or staying where they are.

And before the know alls come on here saying we don't know what's going on behind the scenes, I've got a feeling we are going to end up with another nobody.

Roman supposed to have wanted a statement transfer, Kane?Grealish?Lukuku?Haaland? Looks like none of those, who's left?

Been wondering where you were since the CL Final.  Welcome back 👋

4 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Grealish is 26 in September.

He has scored 15 Premier League goals in his career.

Great player - don't make me laugh.

Sterling, who I am not a huge fan of, is just 10 months older, and has 96 Premier league goals. Presumably, Grealish would take Sterling's place? 

Love to see it. 

Sums it up better than I was ever going to try to. 

3 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

He is far from great. If he was not English and playing in the premier league most would never have heard of him.

Most over rated player I have seen in years.

If they get them then I will be ridiculously happy.

A stupid amount of money that does not improve them one bit.

100%

3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Nobody who wants him. 

👏😅

4 hours ago, paulw66 said:

What's that go to do with whether or not spending 250m on Kane and Grealish is a good idea for City ?

I was replying to a quote that said it was 'the biggest waste of that sort of money ever'. Personally, I don't want Grealish or Kane. However, even if they're brought for their rumoured fees, it is not as bad as our Kepa transfer. 

Mbappe to Liverpool apparently 

after the euros there will be a lot of movement hope we get the players the manager wants/needs 

• Confused 1

Kezza   
16 minutes ago, King Kante said:

I was replying to a quote that said it was 'the biggest waste of that sort of money ever'. Personally, I don't want Grealish or Kane. However, even if they're brought for their rumoured fees, it is not as bad as our Kepa transfer. 

Kane and Grealish are likely to be useful acquisitions. Kepa on the other hand. Grealish at 100m is good business compared to Kepa at 72m.

Ham   
1 minute ago, Kezza said:

Kane and Grealish are likely to be useful acquisitions. Kepa on the other hand. Grealish at 100m is good business compared to Kepa at 72m.

To be fair, Kepa is still with us and we bad as his form was prior to the arrival of Mendy, he's still with us and very young for a keeper.

There is still a chance that will look back in the future and say otherwise in terms of value for money.