• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

21 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

My Lord, my learned friend seems be trying to convince the jury that the 19pts delta at the end of last season was pure fabrication and according to him it was 10pts, although all testimonies and documentation states 19pts

Thanks - Saved me the effort of replying.

Edited by Droy was my hero

14 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Relax lads , were after Sasa Kalajdzic, 6'7 Austrian striker who plays for Stuttgart , think Peter Crouch sans robotic dancing.

Had an absolutely woeful Euro's so I can see why they'd go for him rather than Schick who had a great Euros. 

Our scouting department is a DVD player prompted by agents hawking their wares.

What and Andy Carroll is available….

13 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

He looks like someone's got a fourteen year old boy and stretched him on a rack so unless Jack Reacher is supposed to look like one of those floppy limbed inflatable figures they use for advertising then probably not .

Mark Relax

Players from the Bundesliga are the flavour of the month with the press from a Chelsea perspective. I would be a bit more concerned about the amount of OAP dross the two big spanish clubs are trying to unload or loan out which is kind of players the club will turn to.

22 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

Personally I would much rather we took our approach and continued being as successful as we are, being the most successful team in the premier league for the last decade or is it since Abramovich took over.

Ngolo Kante? Robertson?

Edited by Worsebytheday

Marina seems good of selling players, how about buying a striker? Tick Tock, I can see us going into the start of the season, with only Werner, and then what?

8 minutes ago, Worsebytheday said:

Marina seems good of selling players, how about buying a striker? Tick Tock, I can see us going into the start of the season, with only Werner, and then what?

Not going to happen.

asvaberg   

Today it's 17 years since our most successful striker signing in modern times, Didier Drogba. What if we will get a similar one today :)

Edited by asvaberg

Didn't someone say Wayne Hennesey had signed as back up keeper on here or did I dream it ? Only he's just signed for Burnley ! Bullet dodged !

1 hour ago, Worsebytheday said:

No offence Mr Worsebytheday but it’s a bit more complicated than perhaps you suggest. 

10 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Didn't someone say Wayne Hennesey had signed as back up keeper on here or did I dream it ? Only he's just signed for Burnley ! Bullet dodged !

Jawohl! 🤣