• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Ham said:

Messi becomes available between Jack's medical and contract signing.....

He'll be twitching now 😂

Lol. Poor Jack and Harry .

Wonder if Roman thinks hed be better than Pulisic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Messi… where on earth does he go?

Surely only PSG or Man City can ‘afford’ him, but even then, any move would surely come under FFP spotlight sooner rather than later, especially with City about so spend £100m on Grealish and have the ongoing court case with PL.

So it’s PSG or he takes a massive pay cut?

Still wouldn’t be shocked to see him stay at Barca somehow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PSG have got to be his destination, can't see him rocking up at City now. 

Edited by King Kante

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Messi… where on earth does he go?

Surely only PSG or Man City can ‘afford’ him, but even then, any move would surely come under FFP spotlight sooner rather than later, especially with City about so spend £100m on Grealish and have the ongoing court case with PL.

So it’s PSG or he takes a massive pay cut?

Still wouldn’t be shocked to see him stay at Barca somehow.

Think it is too far gone for Barca, they cannot put out an official announcement like that six weeks after his contract expired if they thought they could get it done. I mean every league starts up next week, he is going to be super expensive with his wages so any club that signs in are going to want him in asap. 

Additionally, there are a lot of rumours that a significant proportion of Barca's sponsorship income is directly tied to Messi, if true, then no way they announce anything official until they're 100%. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kezza   

Would he stoop so low to the levelv of Ligue 1 though. He's got to test himself in the PL. Please Chelsea make it happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Would he stoop so low to the levelv of Ligue 1 though. He's got to test himself in the PL. Please Chelsea make it happen.

Yeah, I think he will, the fecker is 34 and PSG are going for broke this Summer with their transfers. If he came to the PL, he would want Pep as protection. Really can't see us doing this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asvaberg   

Messi will probably go to Liverpool........  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DannyLB   
1 minute ago, King Kante said:

Yeah, I think he will, the fecker is 34 and PSG are going for broke this Summer with their transfers. If he came to the PL, he would want Pep as protection. Really can't see us doing this. 

Good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leo91   

PSG wage bill must be ridiculous. Ramos, Donnarumma, Neymar, Mbappe. Can they really afford Messi 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now