• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Rumours that Aguero now wants out of Barca, after Messi announcement. Barca can’t even register Aguero and Depay yet because of the financial rules. What a mess that club is in.

Be hilarious if we signed Aguero as Giroud replacement. 

22 minutes ago, RDC Williams said:

And proper shirts with buttons and sleeves. These flimsy modern tops are no protection against the elements and are frankly obscene.

And proper tackling! 🤪

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Wolfie Smith said:

and a tongue that goes halfway up your leg, like the Mitre boots of the late 70' and 80's

No, the flappy tongue that came back over and covered the laces. 

I had a pair of Hi-Tec’s that did it, and if I recall correctly a pair of Puma Kings. 

Pair of Adidas World Cup Modial’s were the best though. 

Edited by East Lower

19 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Rumours that Aguero now wants out of Barca, after Messi announcement. Barca can’t even register Aguero and Depay yet because of the financial rules. What a mess that club is in.

Be hilarious if we signed Aguero as Giroud replacement. 

Better than signing Lukaku for £110m and on £250k+ a week. 

14 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Better than signing Lukaku for £110m and on £250k+ a week. 

True. Much better to sign an injury prone 33 year old who scored 6 goals last season instead of a striker in his prime who led his team to a serie a for a team that had not won it in more than a decade. 

😂😂

Btw I love the whole charade. "We need goals", "we need goals", "we should **** up our mid to get a goal scoring CM". We get one of the best goal scoring striker in the world. "We are doomed", "get this guy or that guy", "why are we getting a great goal scoring striker" 😂😂

Dear god.

Edited by didierforever

1 hour ago, Northern Lights said:

And proper tackling! 🤪

And don't get me started on the shorts. There is no place for the naked knee in the modern game.

4 hours ago, Northern Lights said:

I didn’t. I’m just going on what all the media says. I’m as cynical as anyone about football “journalists” but no matter what the figures are, we DID get money back from the sale of Courtois on the back of buying Kepa.

That is what I meant. The media make up the numbers so feel free to ignore them later on.  

bert19   
1 hour ago, East Lower said:

In all seriousness, they absolutely are the best boots around. 

1 hour ago, East Lower said:

No, the flappy tongue that came back over and covered the laces. 

I had a pair of Hi-Tec’s that did it, and if I recall correctly a pair of Puma Kings. 

Absolutely

Talking of Adidas - Coming from a family with money "Not", I remember being marched woolies and getting a pair of winfield boots with the 4 stripes, going home with them and taking one stripe off to look like Adidas "it did not work and took some flak at school for that idea"

1 hour ago, didierforever said:

striker in his prime who led his team to a serie a for a team that had not won it in more than a decade. 

that might have been more down to the coach and the main opposition deciding to hire poor quality coaches for the past two seasons