• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Diddymen   

The Emerson to Napoli rumours have died down. But also not seen him in any of the training pics, and not included in the squad for the Super Cup

edit: Emerson is in the squad

Edited by Diddymen

bert19   
Just now, exiledblue said:

Kounde has also gone quiet

Signed up within a week then! 

Diddymen   
12 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

Kounde has also gone quiet

still unsure why we would go for him and sell Guehi?

3 hours ago, exiledblue said:

And thats the problem, at 23 he should

Honestly dont know how NOT blowing a lid or showing immense professionallism is bad. But each to his own.

1 hour ago, thevelourfog said:

That doesn't suggest he was content, just that he's very professional. 

I dont think ANYONE would be "content" in this situation. 

Being professional also equates to accepting the position he has got, fighting it out to prove the manager wrong rather than sulking around. I honestly feel he deserves a lot of credit for it. Specially given the fact that even after being phased out of the team for half a season, he was STILL the top scorer.

DannyLB   
39 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

still unsure why we would go for him and sell Guehi?

Uhh.. over 150 appearances at top level, Europa League winner and modern ball playing defender. Seriously, how do you NOT see it?!

Messi arrived and signing today, meanwhile still waiting for Lukaku to show up, Why does it take us forever to get a transfer over the line

Ham   
6 minutes ago, Worsebytheday said:

Messi arrived and signing today, meanwhile still waiting for Lukaku to show up, Why does it take us forever to get a transfer over the line

Yes there really are so many reasons to be depressed and disappointed about being a Chelsea fan right now.  I'm sure we can all empathise with you on here.  

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, didierforever said:

I dont think ANYONE would be "content" in this situation. 

Being professional also equates to accepting the position he has got, fighting it out to prove the manager wrong rather than sulking around. I honestly feel he deserves a lot of credit for it. Specially given the fact that even after being phased out of the team for half a season, he was STILL the top scorer.

Sure, and get gets that credit from me. Some players would publicly kick up a stink so fair play to him for not doing that. I'm just not sure being professional for the last few months of the season when you're not getting a look in would be quite the same thing as being down the pecking order from day 1. We shouldn't be talking about rumoured Abraham moves as if there wouldn't be a significant likelihood that he wants and is interested in those moves.

1 hour ago, DannyLB said:

Uhh.. over 150 appearances at top level, Europa League winner and modern ball playing defender. Seriously, how do you NOT see it?!

Seems like a lot of money for a 5th choice CB in a back 3. I think we can save our money on CBs for another year and stick with either Zouma or Chalobah as back-up to Azpi, Rüdiger, Christensen and Silva. Next year we may need more reinforcements.