• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

54 minutes ago, didierforever said:Honestly forgot about Barkley. 😅 Any links even?

I hear Gregg’s are hiring. 💁🏿‍♂️🧨

Barkley is a tricky one, not good enough for top 6-8 and doesn’t work hard enough for the bottom half teams… maybe Arsenal will take him?

15 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Barkley is a tricky one, not good enough for top 6-8 and doesn’t work hard enough for the bottom half teams… maybe Arsenal will take him?

neatly put.  I think Italy is his best option.

20 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Can’t stay in the straight and narrow path top, top players tread apparently. 

Party animal. Shame, as he’s got all the physical attributes, just lacking the brain cells. Poor mans Rooney. 

Still he’s a multi-millionaire for the rest of his days, he’ll take the next deal that some desperate manager/club put to him and get even richer. Classic case of too much too soon. 

bert19   
2 hours ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Bakayoko has apparently agreed to a wage cut to join Milan, while we discuss a transfer fee with them

Fair play to him if he wants to just get on with playing.  Though I suspect taking a wage cut is no sudden act of altruism or nobility.  He wouldn't exactly be poor if he'd left two years ago instead of now though.  But maybe aged 27, he just wants a bit of permanence?  

26 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Well played 😄

I'm semi-surprised someone like Newcastle or Burnley haven't been in for him on loan tbh.  

10 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

neatly put.  I think Italy is his best option.

Barkley barely copes in London.  Moving him to a non-English speaking country is lunacy. 

• Like 1

bert19   
5 minutes ago, East Lower said:

Can’t stay in the straight and narrow path top, top players tread apparently. 

Party animal. Shame, as he’s got all the physical attributes, just lacking the brain cells. Poor mans Rooney. 

I think you've actually just described Wayne Rooney there haven't you? 😉

Well maybe not so much partying, but he clearly enjoys other sorts of late night activities....

Holymoly   
20 minutes ago, bert19 said:

Barkley barely copes in London.  Moving him to a non-English speaking country is lunacy. 

Does he speak English? I thought he came from Liverpool.

JaneB   
6 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

Not sure where to put this, really, but as this is the most regularly read thread...

Media/Press?