• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

paulw66   
10 minutes ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

I would expect this to be Azpilicueta's last season with Chelsea, off the back of this  probable signing.

Guess it depends on what role he is willing to play. He turns 32 in 2 days, but shows no signs of not being good enough. 

Could easily see him playing 2 or 3 more years if he is happy reducing his role slightly, year on year. 

kratos   
1 hour ago, didierforever said:

The work Marina has done in the last 3 years is just AMAZING!!!!

Though tbf, Kovacic and Pulisic should be added in it too. Still 120m - 130m net spend in 3 seasons and literally revamping the whole squad. BRILLIANT bit of business from the club.

I do remember her getting a little flack from some our fans because of Conte going and Sarri coming in.

Credit to her, she's a tough business lady.

4 minutes ago, kratos said:

I do remember her getting a little flack from some our fans because of Conte going and Sarri coming in.

Credit to her, she's a tough business lady.

I remember her getting slack at the start of this window itself.

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

Guess it depends on what role he is willing to play. He turns 32 in 2 days, but shows no signs of not being good enough. 

Could easily see him playing 2 or 3 more years if he is happy reducing his role slightly, year on year. 

Yeah I don't disagree based on his current performance levels. Azpi , James and Kounde just looks a bit of a luxury.

Having said that , its unlikely Silva will go beyond this season with us and we still have Rudiger / AC contract situations and who knows what happens there.

So maybe I am a bit premature with those comments on Azpilicueta. Though a combination of Azpilicueta and Kounde both in a 3 does make us look a little on the short side in defence.

Zouma has reached agreement on his terms with West Ham and will have a medical in Paris on his £25 deal.

Then Saul on  a loan from AM should be the last signing.

Edited by charlie_sw69

3 minutes ago, charlie_sw69 said:

Zouma has reached agreement on his terms with West Ham and will have a medical in Paris on his £25 deal.

Then Saul on  a loan from AM should be the last signing.

It’s looking like a great window though I’ll miss ol’ Zooms. If this Saul gives us much-needed physicality in midfield I’ll be delighted. And the wonderful Gilmour to return next season too! 🧨🙌🏿

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Northern Lights said:

It’s looking like a great window though I’ll miss ol’ Zooms. If this Saul gives us much-needed physicality in midfield I’ll be delighted. And the wonderful Gilmour to return next season too! 🧨🙌🏿

Yes. It will be great business done this summer.

Bison   
3 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

Tchouaméni's teammate - a certain Cesc Fabregas - rates him highly.
Definitely one to watch.

And he has today just received his first France call up. His stock is very much on the rise.

I think the club want to try for Rice next summer and that likely explains the Saul Niguez loan.