• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Leo91   

They've got themselves a very good defender. 

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Zouma done ✅

An excellent bit of business for us (Chalobah has shown himself to be at least as good as him, if not better), an excellent bit of business for West Ham, and an excellent move for Zouma himself who will get more regular game time whilst staying in London.

Good luck to him, and thanks for all the smiles.

R.76ba4e573b1e94cd47898d51be055d29.jpg

Edited by Bob Singleton

3 hours ago, didierforever said:

Infact NEED both CM and CB. 3 days to go. 2 incomings and 7 outgoings (RlC, ampadu, anjorin, dujon sterling, Barkley, sarr and Drinkwater) to go 

Plus Baker, Uwakwe, Ballo and possibly Musonda to have their futures sorted out. Busy few days ahead, as usual. 

I still don't see the logic of signing Koundé - is he a long-term replacement for Azpi, Silva or Rüdiger? For this season I think we're covered at the back but we're light in midfield. If RLC, Ampadu and Anjorin leave we only have 18 outfield players.

3 hours ago, chiswickblue said:

Plus Baker, Uwakwe, Ballo and possibly Musonda to have their futures sorted out. Busy few days ahead, as usual. 

I still don't see the logic of signing Koundé - is he a long-term replacement for Azpi, Silva or Rüdiger? For this season I think we're covered at the back but we're light in midfield. If RLC, Ampadu and Anjorin leave we only have 18 outfield players.

Definitely azpi, I would say. 

I think if we don't get saul (or any other CM in before the deadline day), RLC will definitely stay. 

Liam w   
11 hours ago, JaneB said:

Couldn't care less about it.

Oh yes you colud

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, chiswickblue said:

Pretty sure Chalobah will be used in midfield so Kounde will just be one of the 5 and a direct replacement for Zouma.

Sciatika   

Does that mean we have recovered the cost of Lukaku and then some? Tammy £36m, Kurt £31.5m, Fik £26.3m, Zappacosta £8.1m, Moses £4.5m and another £1m or so in loan fees for Kenedy, Emerson and Bats makes nearly £110m.

7 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Does that mean we have recovered the cost of Lukaku and then some? Tammy £36m, Kurt £31.5m, Fik £26.3m, Zappacosta £8.1m, Moses £4.5m and another £1m or so in loan fees for Kenedy, Emerson and Bats makes nearly £110m.

Lukaku was bought for 115m€. The whole fee was Easily offset by

Tammy 40m€

Zouma 35m€

Tomori 30m€

Guehi 25m€

Zappacosta 10m€

Livramento 6m€

Moses 5m€

Ugbo 3m€

Giroud 1m€

Bate, peart-harris, Simeu, ekwah - 5m€

A total incomings of around 160m€. 

So around 45m€ of profit. Though without a doubt we will spend all of that + some more on kounde. 

11 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

And didn’t we make some money from the sale of Ugbo? Also sorry to be pedantic but I think Tammy went for £34m. 🙌🏿💰

Sciatika   

Thanks. I thought it might be positive but I had forgotten many of those. Maybe they are trying to recover the cost of the pandemic.