• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Bison   

Nice.

This is the best solution for both player and club in my opinion. 

21 minutes ago, Bison said:

Nice.

Short term for player, long term for club, yes.
But not the other way around.
He'll be like Zaha back at Palace at 21.
In the mean time we'll have 1CF + 5 AMs for a 60 game season (just 3 games in) where we play 5 of them in every game.

Sounds like his family pushing for something the club is not willing to accept.

22 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Short term for player, long term for club, yes.
But not the other way around.
He'll be like Zaha back at Palace at 21.
In the mean time we'll have 1CF + 5 AMs for a 60 game season (just 3 games in) where we play 5 of them in every game.

Sounds like his family pushing for something the club is not willing to accept.

Yeah, it does feel like that doesn't and if so, then he needs to get a better and stronger agent that stops them from doing this. His career is in the early stages still and he still has a lot to prove, not to mention he's at one of the biggest clubs in Europe, where he is winning trophies and working under a very good coach.

1 hour ago, Ham said:

If you needed to know why/how RM are always needing a bale out, consider the fact that a player who is only looking to move to RM is available for free next summer and yet, with no other bidders, they are offering €200m with the deadline looming.  

Staggering. 

Feel like we could have pushed for more out of them for Hazard.

They are a joke though. Amazes me how Real Madrid and Barcelona, 2 of the biggest clubs and brands in the sporting world, can be run so badly as to get themselves into the debt they are in.

It just makes me even angrier that Chelsea was willing to jump into bed with them to try and help them get themselves out of financial trouble (even though it wouldn't have worked anyway).

2 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Bakayoko done

Two year loan

With a very likely option to buy kicking in as well?

Just a bizarre story when you look back at it, he started alright at Chelsea, but his form just plummeted to the point where he looked like he didn't really know how to play football, but then still managed to get back to back loans at decent European clubs.

He'll be 29 at the end of this loan and will have been registered with us for 6 seasons.

12 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Just a bizarre story when you look back at it, he started alright at Chelsea, but his form just plummeted to the point where he looked like he didn't really know how to play football, but then still managed to get back to back loans at decent European clubs.

It felt like the other Chelsea players were taking the piss out of him sometimes.  They'd pass forwards to him, and he was scared to keep and turn with the ball, so he'd pass it straight back.  So they would do it again.  And again.  Yet he was fine when pointing in the right way.

Diddymen   
2 hours ago, Bison said:

Nice.

It’s Leicester City by the way

Apparently Dortmund and Leicester both interested in CHO, but Chelsea only open to it if they can get someone else in. In other words, it’s a non starter.