• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

1 hour ago, Martin1905 said:

Not gonna lie, mega excited by Saul.

Getting him and Lukaku and still making a profit is ridiculous. 

Not forgetting Marcus Bettinelli…

5 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

But why on earth would Mbappe agree to such a deal, when he can collect the whole transfer fee as extra wages in a year's time.

Win win, also puts RM in a position to throw money at Dortmund next summer.

Got to say, an A1 transfer window. 

We were able to sell/loan a lot of the players who were not going to make it at the club, while getting to absolute quality additions in Lukaku and saul. 

The squad just looks great, with quality and depth in every position. 

Mendy (kepa)

Azpi (chalobah) Andreas (Silva) rudiger

RJ (CHO) Kante (saul) jorginho (kova) Chilwell (Alonso)

Kai (ziyech) mount (puli)

Lukaku (Werner)

Probably one of our strongest squads with one of the best managers. 

PS: we still have sarr, Baker, musonda, RlC and Barkley not on loan. In case they don't go to Russia/turkey, surely can be used in an SOS situation

Great window - and it’s not our fault if it’s true that Sevilla moved the goalposts with the Kounde deal. Welcome, Saul! I hope you provide some steel that we need in midfield. 🙌🏿💙

Holymoly   
53 minutes ago, Northern Lights said:

and it’s not our fault if it’s true that Sevilla moved the goalposts

I'm guessing Chalobah was out with his spade helping Seville move them though. :happy:

Kezza   
12 hours ago, didierforever said:

Don't think so. Club extended him till 2025. 

Most of us fans underrated Andreas too. He proved us wrong. The club seem to think of Ethan as a talent. 

Let's see how he fares. 

Venezia ain't gonna help him at all. I see a series of loans after loans for him sort of like touring Europe at he same time.

Rob B   
2 hours ago, didierforever said:

The squad just looks great, with quality and depth in every position. 

Mendy (kepa)

Azpi (chalobah) Andreas (Silva) rudiger

RJ (CHO) Kante (saul) jorginho (kova) Chilwell (Alonso)

Kai (ziyech) mount (puli)

Lukaku (Werner)

Whilst it was a very good window, and the squad overall looks very strong,  I am a bit concerned we’re light at the back, now we’ve let Zouma/Ampadu go and not bought Kounde.

We know Silva can’t (won’t) play more than once a week ideally and we also know AC is prone to the odd knock.  At that point we are pretty bare.  I love Chalobah and properly rooting for him to make it here but the guys played two games at the top level, so we need to be patience with him.  Suppose Reece could drop in…but it looks like a lot of games for Christensen and Rudiger 

asvaberg   
41 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Whilst it was a very good window, and the squad overall looks very strong,  I am a bit concerned we’re light at the back, now we’ve let Zouma/Ampadu go and not bought Kounde.

We know Silva can’t (won’t) play more than once a week ideally and we also know AC is prone to the odd knock.  At that point we are pretty bare.  I love Chalobah and properly rooting for him to make it here but the guys played two games at the top level, so we need to be patience with him.  Suppose Reece could drop in…but it looks like a lot of games for Christensen and Rudiger 

I understand your concern.

We do have James and Chilwell along with Alonso but we really are vulnerable in our defence when it comes to injuries and suspentions.