• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

8 minutes ago, Wolfie Smith said:

Don’t know and don’t care  

I do suspect the colour statement is far fetched. Especially as there is a good possibility the person claiming to be Russian could have come from anywhere in Eastern Europe unless you saw her passport?

Just wondering if you have ever met a British national girl who’s made comments on skin colour?

For all I care you can believe what you want. But it is very weird to claim I have misunderstood something considering that you, well, weren't there were you? Sounds like I have stepped on a pair of very sensitive toes here. 

As you were.

Flinkers   
6 hours ago, thevelourfog said:

Anjorin gone on loan to Lokomotiv Moscow. No mention on the official website for any agreement to sell or buy (in contrast to, for example, the official website's coverage of Saul Niguez).

The English version of the Lokomotiv Moscow website has him down as on loan with a priority purchase option (whatever that means...)

https://www.fclm.ru/en/publications/news/24682

Edited by Flinkers

Ham   
46 minutes ago, RDC Williams said:

You're out of order. You are calling someone a liar without any proof, provocation or reason. You presume to pontificate about someone's relationship and whether or not they knew the true identity of their partner ! Astonishing and against the whole spirit of this forum. You owe him an apology.

45 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

For all I care you can believe what you want. But it is very weird to claim I have misunderstood something considering that you, well, weren't there were you? Sounds like I have stepped on a pair of very sensitive toes here. 

As you were.

I've said it before on here. He's an absolute wind up merchant and always has been.  He must be very bored tending his flock all on his own. 

2 hours ago, Wolfie Smith said:

The Russian league and stadiums are not as Sh*t as you think, nor is the life in Moscow

How sh*t do I think Russian football, stadiums or life in general is? Just for my benefit, it would be helpful for me to know.

If you want to dispute the numerous, and imo trustworthy, accounts that vocal racism in Russian football grounds is sadly prevalent, then be my guest. It would make much more sense as a reply to me than this crap.

1 hour ago, Flinkers said:

The English version of the Lokomotiv Moscow website has him down as on loan with a priority purchase option (whatever that means...)

https://www.fclm.ru/en/publications/news/24682

Thanks. If I took it literally, I'd interpret that wording as merely having an option over others. I suspect it shouldn't be taken literally, mind ... Probably something lost in the translation. 

2 hours ago, Wolfie Smith said:

Don’t know and don’t care  

I do suspect the colour statement is far fetched. Especially as there is a good possibility the person claiming to be Russian could have come from anywhere in Eastern Europe unless you saw her passport?

Just wondering if you have ever met a British national girl who’s made comments on skin colour?

And that's an addition to the ignore list.

52 minutes ago, Wolfie Smith said:

Go back to the beginning. Calling Russians racist is ok with you?

No-one said all Russians are racist, but it is undeniable (at least in the circles of honest debate) that there is a greater preponderance of racist views in Russia than there is in the UK. The same could safely be said about Italy or the USA. The fact that you implied that the lady in question might have been from another part of the Eastern Bloc reflects your own prejudices.

12 minutes ago, RDC Williams said:

No-one said all Russians are racist, but it is undeniable (at least in the circles of honest debate) that there is a greater preponderance of racist views in Russia than there is in the UK. The same could safely be said about Italy or the USA. The fact that you implied that the lady in question might have been from another part of the Eastern Bloc reflects your own prejudices.

This, I don't agree is something we can assert this strongly. You need to take a view on too many different things that aren't especially measurable, including how to measure a preponderance of racism. Lots of things to disagree on or deny in there.

What I do feel more confident asserting is that openly racist taunts and chants are more common in Russian football grounds than they are in those in the UK. I note @Wolfie Smith went of on a weird bad-faith tangent rather than engaging the subject matter when responding to me.

Sorry, mods. Had my say so I'll stop now.