• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

32 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

If he continues this way, I will need to buy the hat to eat. Impressed so far, he adds something we didn't have before

Fair play for you to say this mate.

I would love for that one poster to own up to everything that he/she said. Calling Lukaku a "donkey" and what not. I mean the level of abuses that were laid on to him. I guess the name was @King Kante

• Like 2

I think next season we will need a couple of big changes. N’Golo will be 31, Jorginho 30, etc…we’ll need a couple of younger players in. I reckon Werner will go and I don’t see the point of Zyech or Pullasickie at the moment. 💁🏿‍♂️🧨

Diddymen   
On 16/09/2021 at 1:51 PM, Worsebytheday said:

I see BD want Werner, after the way they messed us around with Haaland tell them where to go

Did they really mess us around? They just said they didn’t want to sell him this season. Which is fair enough 

6 hours ago, Diddymen said:

Did they really mess us around? They just said they didn’t want to sell him this season. Which is fair enough 

Absolutely.

Even if we'd offered £200m and they'd said "OK you can have him", Haaland and his 'team of advisors' would have said "no thanks" anyway. Nobody got "messed about" other than the supporters who believed the bullshit spouted by ITKs, the Twateratti and the click-bait reliant "news" sites.

On 9/18/2021 at 11:24 PM, Northern Lights said:

I think next season we will need a couple of big changes. N’Golo will be 31, Jorginho 30, etc…we’ll need a couple of younger players in. I reckon Werner will go and I don’t see the point of Zyech or Pullasickie at the moment. 💁🏿‍♂️🧨

There still might be an upside of Pulisic. He is still young, maybe a decent spell. Ziyech is definitely one that we should sell off asap

3 hours ago, didierforever said:

There still might be an upside of Pulisic. He is still young, maybe a decent spell. Ziyech is definitely one that we should sell off asap

27/28…not old but as a footballer he really should be peaking. He just looks so miserable. 

Sciatika   

I can believe that RM want James, but where is the evidence that RA wants EH back?