• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Of course, why wouldn't they? It will be lifted anyway, as ours was in 2010.

This one seems to be much more serious. They have fined the Spanish FA too and gone into some detail.

Our ban wa a kangaroo court where one club complained and I think we weren't even questioned on the matter before the ban was announced.

Illegal Registration of U18 players is something I reckon FIFA won't take lightly.

Their biggest problem, assuming the ban sticks, is replacing Puyol.

paulw66   

Illegal Registration of U18 players is something I reckon FIFA won't take lightly.

Their biggest problem, assuming the ban sticks, is replacing Puyol.

No goalie is a bigger problem.

Scooba   

No goalie is a bigger problem.

I think they've already signed(?) Ter-stegen. Not sure if it will be allowed to go through or not. Edited by Scooba

Never a sensible time to post with the frustration of tonight still burning, but am beginning to feel that a summer of 'minor adjustment' actually needs to be quite a re-fit.

Big decision to be made with regards to Cech/Courtois, big decision to be made with Lukaku (no-one will ever be able to convince me that it was right to loan him out this season when we have such a lack of quality in that position.)

And if I could be the one to make the decision I'd have Ramires, Mikel, Torres and Ba out too. Maybe the time is right for Lampard to join Cole on the way out as well.

Can we have some skilful players please? Instead of relying on Hazard to do everything. Oscar hasn't contributed for quite a while, though I think the kid is knackered after more or less 3 full years of football with barely a rest. The initial burst from Willian has subsided (around Christmas very few were complaining about Mata being shunted aside so well was Wilian playing but now all I see is another athlete, another grafter) and Schurrle simply isn't a top level footballer.

botdx   

You can understand Oscar's dip in form. He's still a kid and is playing non stop since he has joined us. Both for Chelsea and Brasil, and there still is WC coming for him this summer. Unbelievable number of games for him in last few years.

life   

Never a sensible time to post with the frustration of tonight still burning, but am beginning to feel that a summer of 'minor adjustment' actually needs to be quite a re-fit.

Big decision to be made with regards to Cech/Courtois, big decision to be made with Lukaku (no-one will ever be able to convince me that it was right to loan him out this season when we have such a lack of quality in that position.)

And if I could be the one to make the decision I'd have Ramires, Mikel, Torres and Ba out too. Maybe the time is right for Lampard to join Cole on the way out as well.

Can we have some skilful players please? Instead of relying on Hazard to do everything. Oscar hasn't contributed for quite a while, though I think the kid is knackered after more or less 3 full years of football with barely a rest. The initial burst from Willian has subsided (around Christmas very few were complaining about Mata being shunted aside so well was Wilian playing but now all I see is another athlete, another grafter) and Schurrle simply isn't a top level footballer.

I am with you, ramires is not a first 11 player (imo he is a good squad player and should be used like ji sun park)

Its time for Lampard to go abroad for big money, and torres, ba and even eto(we need desire) to leave.

I don't quite know what is wrong with oscar, he needs to make his presence known, right now I can sense willians presence and hazards but haven't for oscar for about 4-5 months now, you could argue that he is playing behind a poor front man which actually stands as argument, Drogba and Lampard clicked because Drogba was a great front man, torres is done, eto is old and ba is just not playing.

Lukaku shouldve stayed, he would have given us a certain potent look to the attack, and effectively tried to bring trio into the game..

I don't not like costa's technique on the ball (except when he is finishing), infact I think its poor, but I'd give an arm for him right now.

Sarin   

I read that Barca cannot appeal, that it cannot be recinded. The punishment stays.

It was evidently something like 10 kids that they have illegally signed.

Sarin   

You can understand Oscar's dip in form. He's still a kid and is playing non stop since he has joined us. Both for Chelsea and Brasil, and there still is WC coming for him this summer. Unbelievable number of games for him in last few years.

We have looked better with him on than off.

The only time all season, we looked better with Oscar on the bench, was when Hazard was in blistering form and tearing defences apart.

Oscars dip in form is understandable, its not less a dip in form then Hazard has had the last few games.

Diddymen   

So a lot more money to be spent next season? Not liking the fact, that we need to spend millions every season. Mourihno will never give youth a chance, which is a shame really