• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

RDM perhaps?

When you have managed the team that won the CL, being No 2 would be tricky!

That we haven't heard of RDM for a while suggests to me that he has a job lined up for this summer, and needs no additional publicity.

That we haven't heard of RDM for a while suggests to me that he has a job lined up for this summer, and needs no additional publicity.

I was joking, although he is definately quiet and loyal.

Funny, when Rafa didn't have a job for this long before coming to us it was used against him. Now RDM does the same and it's because he is waiting for a job. Actually I think he has allowed Chelsea to pay up his contract, he was essentially on 'gardening leave' until he got a new job. But he has let the two year deal run to it's full term. I have no doubt he will surface somewhere, and I wish him well.

Just an interesting observation.

I do think Jose needs a 'club' assistant. I think Drogba as player coach working under Jose would be good. Lamps could do the same (he is the more likely to go into management). I think one of those might end up being his assistant. And of course, Zola is available...

Edited by James Prescott

I doubt it will be Drogba. He is too much his own man for Jose's assistant. I suspect JM would want someone quiet and loyal

Drogba worships Jose. They are very close. He respects him totally. He won't question Jose ever or speak out against him.

Jay Seal   

When that fat prick was out of work he didn't shut his mouth until he got further employment, there is no comparison to be made.

Drogba worships Jose. They are very close. He respects him totally. He won't question Jose ever or speak out against him.

Elizabeth Taylor worshipped Richard Burton.

GURJ SS   

I just saw that B teams are looking to be set up for clubs.

I think it is a fantastic idea.

A squad of under 21's playing the same style as our first team in the same country's playing style. It would benefit us hugely, and also give us a chance to keep Chelsea players all together and being able to link up with the rest of the team on the pitch almost instantly.

Edited by GURJ SS

RE: alleged Everton transfer links.

No new contract for Lukaku. Not even a rumour mill peep. Speaks volumes for a man with only two years left, imo.

John Stones is yet another CB. How many young CBs do we need? Surely nonsense.