• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Any transfer talk here?

Apparently we are buying a Spanish player ,

Juan Ahmed Bandido.

Apparently we are buying a Spanish player ,

Juan Ahmed Bandido.

Bet you he gets loaned out for a couple of years though, then we sell him for more than we paid for him, but someone will argue that we actually made a loss on him because....zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz

life   

Jose"We dont need a new spine, the structure is there. We need a couple of players to help the team get to a certain level immediately After that, if somebody wants to leave, somebody has to come but basically our work in the summer isn't a big amount."

I agree with him, not much change is needed, but our front men need changing. Looks like torres stays...

The Torres stays comments I dont believe for a second.

If he says "yep he can go don't want him" his price plummets even further. Same with Ba. Let's think outside the box, all season he has said we need far better strikers, or hinted at it... so end of season he decides he doesn't mind keeping the ones he's annoyed with. Nope, not for a second.

Any of you follow

@BtntGaz

on twitter? He is so ****ing irritating. EVERY SINGLE transfer story mentioned in press he says "how long ago did I tell you this??" He isn't ITK, I have never believed him to be either. What I am trying to say is if any of you see him link us with someone, ignore it

Edited by bouncybouncy

Any of you follow

@BtntGaz

on twitter? He is so ****ing irritating. EVERY SINGLE transfer story mentioned in press he says "how long ago did I tell you this??" He isn't ITK, I have never believed him to be either. What I am trying to say is if any of you see him link us with someone, ignore it

Oink.

Tbf a transfer is never done till its done so even with the best inside knowledge (like our club shop in 2008 with robson) things can turn.

Jose's Torres comments do seem more about protecting our position than actually wanting Torres (or Ba) next season.

My inference is we will buy two TOP players regardless of who we can sell or wants to leave and the rest will be a reaction to departures.

Costa, Lukaku and AN other would most likely be the ideal.

Stim   

No one on twitter knows anything because if you had real inside info you wouldn't give it away for free.

Oink.

Tbf a transfer is never done till its done so even with the best inside knowledge (like our club shop in 2008 with robson) things can turn.

Jose's Torres comments do seem more about protecting our position than actually wanting Torres (or Ba) next season.

My inference is we will buy two TOP players regardless of who we can sell or wants to leave and the rest will be a reaction to departures.

Costa, Lukaku and AN other would most likely be the ideal.

hahahaha. Maybe I was a tad harsh to him, but I do think he's full of it and a bit self gloating. And Dan "I think I have been to more games than anyone" Levene. The only person I would believe with info about Jose would actually be Rob Beasley tbh. Think we may see a LB, CM and a ST. Costa blatantly obvious it seems

Edited by bouncybouncy