• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

No one on twitter knows anything because if you had real inside info you wouldn't give it away for free.

Bang on. The only one I have found remotely reliable, besides the BBC guys and the odd journo, is dimarzio

Edited by bouncybouncy

kratos   

Spot on Stim.

Anyway apart from a striker (or two) a partner for Matic and maybe a left back (if Ash leaves). I think our squad seems fine. There will be departures but hopefully nothing earth shattering.

We have loans returning too in Moses, Lukaku (if JM wants him) and possibly Courtois.

On a side note I know Moses isn't everybody's cup of tea but I think his direct play could have been pretty useful this season when needed.

kratos   

Lol no secret of our interest.

I think he's the only striker we've been linked with since Jan.

paulw66   

Lol no secret of our interest.

I think he's the only striker we've been linked with since Jan.

Seriously? Cavani, Mandzukic, Dzeko, Balotelli to name a few.....

£27 million for Luke Shaw! Bloddy hell that's a mental amount of money. I just hope we don't do something stupid like match the offer.

Sky Sources: Man Utd make £27 million bid for Luke Shaw.

Well there's a surprise...

Can't see us matching that, with other good young LB's out there for half the price, and his mind seemingly set on OT. Shame, because I'd have loved to have him here, would have been excellent signing.

But we have our targets & I'm pretty sure we're well advanced on them too. No worries.

In fact, read today Costa deal could be done before World Cup. That would be an excellent start.

Edited by James Prescott

Scooba   

Can't see us matching that, with other good young LB's out there for half the price, and his mind seemingly set on OT. Shame, because I'd have loved to have him here, would have been excellent signing.

But we have our targets & I'm pretty sure we're well advanced on them too. No worries.

In fact, read today Costa deal could be done before World Cup. That would be an excellent start.

His mind seemingly set on OT? Are you just making that up?

His mind seemingly set on OT? Are you just making that up?

Well all the reports I've read say he prefers to go there because he thinks he'll play more. That's what I mean.

I think it's only a surprise to those who were so convinced he'd only ever be interested in coming to Chelsea because he's a Chelsea supporter. Can't quite remember who kept posting that... but it'll come to me ;-)