• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

I like Shaw a lot, he will become a top quality left back but £27 million as an opening bid is outrageous, I hope we don't even consider going in for him for anything like that amount.

I think it's only a surprise to those who were so convinced he'd only ever be interested in coming to Chelsea because he's a Chelsea supporter. Can't quite remember who kept posting that... but it'll come to me ;-)

Do you understand sarcasm? Of course it's not a surprise.

Maybe it's a surprise to some I have a sense of humour...

Do you understand sarcasm? Of course it's not a surprise.

Maybe it's a surprise to some I have a sense of humour...

James, I was merely trying to point out that someone (and to avoid embarrassing them, I shan't mention their name) kept refuting all the stories linking Shaw with clubs such as Utd and Liverpool and was not just convincing himself but everyone else that Shaw would only ever consider coming to Chelsea because he supported Chelsea... moving to any other club would never happen.

Scooba   

Also, Moreno for half the price is a much better deal.

Monello   

I like Shaw a lot, he will become a top quality left back but £27 million as an opening bid is outrageous, I hope we don't even consider going in for him for anything like that amount.

We should just drive up the price a bit.

United paying over the odds to climb into the top 4. Lucky they have mortgaged their entire brand to Capitalism, otherwise with FFP they'd have no chance.

I'd prefer PVA and Ash rotating for a year at LB (with Dave stepping in if either fail miserably) then deciding what to do with them both and buying next year. Or if not PVA or Ash a cheap Dave type purchase. Defenders dont need to break the bank.

The more I think about it the more I think we wont shift as many players on as people think.

Would not surprise me if we matched it, but then again £27m for Shaw is quite steep so don't be shocked if we don't. could easily see a move to Utd materialise

Edited by bouncybouncy