• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Bild: Bayern have offered Chelsea €30m for David Luiz. Mourinho wants Mandzukic as part of the deal. Negotiations supposedly advanced

Francois Piraux @F8Piraux

Reports from Germany about a 25-30M€ offer + Mandzukic for David Luiz from Bayern Munich.

Mandzukic is said to be keen on the deal. Bild say his representatives have spoken to Chelsea on a couple of occasions.

There is a german paper who are pretty much "in the loop" with all things Bayern. Don't know if it's BILD though

EDIT: It is BILD, Honigstein reckons they're pretty good with Bayern related stuff

Edited by bouncybouncy

Kezza   

Technically we have a first time regular coming through our ranks, only that we paid £20M to loan him out to gain experience. Matic

Heard last night on Talksport Real are testing the water with a 70 million bid for Suarez, Can't see Liverpool holding out like last season, if he goes so does Liverpools chances of winning the league,

Kezza   

Heard last night on Talksport Real are testing the water with a 70 million bid for Suarez, Can't see Liverpool holding out like last season, if he goes so does Liverpools chances of winning the league,

Real always need a flavor of the season for their summer signing. We should be looking at a few guys they don't appreciate like Di Maria or Isco.

[sNIP]

Barkley is an excellent player, a great talent who will flourish alongside other top players. He'd be a great addition for us and there have been constant stories linking us.

I apologise if I am over-enthusiastic. Just a passionate CFC fan I guess.

James, I'm just as enthusiastic as you and wouldn't say no to us bidding for Barkley (at the right price, of course), but I again ask you to direct me to a newspaper/TV station link where he is being linked with a possible move to Chelsea.

All I ever read is you extolling his virtues and saying we've been linked with him... so where are these stories?

jones   

Just me that does not fancy Mandzukic?

6 goals in 20 CL apps

33 goals in 54 BL apps (many goals, and many weak teams)

Decent, but would not be confident going into next season with him as our first choice striker. And for second striker, I much rather we gave Lukaku a chance.

Diego Costa and Lukaku for me.

Just me that does not fancy Mandzukic?

6 goals in 20 CL apps

33 goals in 54 BL apps (many goals, and many weak teams)

Decent, but would not be confident going into next season with him as our first choice striker. And for second striker, I much rather we gave Lukaku a chance.

Diego Costa and Lukaku for me.

So you wouldn't fancy Lewandowski then? Similar stats.