Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holymoly

Ie10 Reporting Forums Still Offline?

0 posts in this topic

Ever since the faffing around with the website I'm getting a report while using IE10 that the forums are still down whereas it's fine using Firefox. I've tried deleting the browser cache but it has no effect. Anyone else finding this?

Disable protected mode sorts it out. Presumably its the flash aspect of the site that's causing IE to flip out? Use Firefox with Adblocker and everything is lovely smooth and no ads.....lol

Having major problems when trying to view the site on Firefox, today was the first time in 3 days I was even able to get on here. Messy ( as opposed to Messi ;-) )

Ever since the faffing around with the website I'm getting a report while using IE10 that the forums are still down whereas it's fine using Firefox. I've tried deleting the browser cache but it has no effect. Anyone else finding this?

My problem is exactly the opposite. I can't access the site using firefox but I can with ie as I've discovered quite by chance.

I'm guessing with the lack of traffic on the main threads that quite a few people are still having issues?

What I found was that my old link

http://forums.CFCnet.co.uk/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums

taken from the view new content button at the top of the page didn't work.

So I tried going through the CFCnet site (a rare experience) and confirmed the forum was still out.

On Match day, expecting it to be up - my "view new" link still failed. But the website got me there the long way.

After that, and I think after logging on again, I found my old link worked again.

you gotta go there to come back as they sing.

I'm finding that Firefox and my pre-installed Android phone browser won't work, but that Google Chrome is fine.

Can't seem to click through to the Forum from the main site or by typing in the URL, but can access it via Google searches or going through my history.

Caches cleared and all that.

Good luck, tech guys!

I am finally fine on my iPhone, computer-wise Chrome has been OK with the site since yesterday.