• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bridgejunky

Read Jose's Mind Challenge (Fulham 21/09/2013)

You can read a full explanation of The Read Jose's Mind Challenge here but the idea is pretty basic. How well can you do at predicting Jose's starting 11 for the Champions League game against Fulham, at Stamford Bridge, on Saturday 21st September?

All you have to do is add a reply listing the eleven players you think will start the game. I'll award points for each player correctly predicted to start as well as bonus points for getting all 11 or for predicting more selections than anyone else does.

You may change your mind and enter new selections as often as you like but no selections posted, or edited, after 3:30pm BST, on Saturday 21/09/2013 will be counted.

I'll post a table of the results after the game. It will help me to speed up the results if posters can give their teams in a standard format, with one player's name per line. Like this example: -

My Predicted Team

Cech

Azpilicueta

Ivanovich

Cahill

Bertrand

Ramires

Van Ginkel

De Bruyne

Mata

Hazard

Eto'o

Good luck all.

Sea foot   

Cech

Azpi

Cahill

Terry

Cole

Ramires

Lampard

Willian

Oscar

Mata

Torres

Although, I think that he will play Luiz over Cahill but I think Gary has been our most consistent CB thus far.

Could be anything :

Cech

Azpilicuetta Terry Luiz Cole

Ramirez Lampard

Oscar Hazard Mata

Torres

Tricky one this. Will we see the FB's changed around? Which of the AM's will play? Surely Eto'o won't get a 3rd start in a row? Hopefully the press conference will clarify a few things.

Cech

Azpil

Cahill

Terry

Bertrand

Ramires

Mikel

Willan

Mata

Oscar

Torres

What do I know - Hazard nest a rest/break/change. And he need putting somewhere where taking on the man in front of him has a purpose - that means CF or Wing.

Jedini   

Cech
Azpilicueta
Luiz
Terry
Bertrand
Ramires
Mikel
Mata
Oscar
Willian
Torres