• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Stoke City 3 - 2 Chelsea

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Stoke City at the Britannia Stadium, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00 GMT, Saturday, 7th December 2013.

I'll be there! My first game of the season. Can't wait!

A win here will set us up nicely for Palace at home and then Arsenal away.

Scooba   

Really important game this, I feel. If we win this, I reckon it'll be a formality against palace which would mean 5 wins on the bounce going into a tricky run of 3 games in a week against Arsenal (a), Swansea and Liverpool (h). Important that we win the games that we should and this is definitely one of them, it would mean drawing against arsenal wouldn't feel quite as bad, especially considering they have Everton, city then us.

Scooba   

If arsenal draw against Everton then lose at the ethiad and we win our next 2 we will be top going into the game at the emirates. How good would that feel?

Scooba   

Set pieces were an absolute nightmare last night and Hughes will have noticed.

Luiz to come back in?

Really important game this, I feel. If we win this, I reckon it'll be a formality against palace which would mean 5 wins on the bounce going into a tricky run of 3 games in a week against Arsenal (a), Swansea and Liverpool (h). Important that we win the games that we should and this is definitely one of them, it would mean drawing against arsenal wouldn't feel quite as bad, especially considering they have Everton, city then us.

I would actually like to see Arsenal beat City although this means that we would most likely have to go to the emirates and win. When I look at the table I don't see us 4 points off top I see City two points off us and if we finish the season above them then in my opinion we have won the title.

I would actually like to see Arsenal beat City although this means that we would most likely have to go to the emirates and win. When I look at the table I don't see us 4 points off top I see City two points off us and if we finish the season above them then in my opinion we have won the title.

I'm inclined to agree with this, but something in me prevents me from wanting Arsenal to win even the coin toss against anybody.

Ham   

I'm inclined to agree with this, but something in me prevents me from wanting Arsenal to win even the coin toss against anybody.

And you just know that the press would just love the way they tossed the coin.

It's a tough game against a very thuggish team, but I'm sure Chelsea have the ability and determination to come through it.

0-5, Torres hat -trick, Hazard and Oscar with the others.