• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoowraa

NRL / Super League

Zoowraa   

Probably one more for the aussie based forum members. Any fans of NRL out there?

Personally, I can't do Rugby Union and find it boring and pointless. Its far more popular than league, though I am baffled why this is the case.

Maybe have an NRL /Super League thread for the section.

Andyn   

I went up to the millenium about 3 years ago for the magic weekend , four games including saints against wigan . You could leave the stadium and come back in if you didn't fancy one of the games . Cheap booze no hint of trouble , loads of familes really good atmosphere . Went with my teenage son and old man £30 for us all..bonkers . They do it at the etihad now which for us southerners is a pain in the arse still recomend though . The game is literally non stop surprised its not more popular .

Zoowraa   

Yeah I might give Magic Weekend a go this season. Trouble is, I think it normally falls on day of Champions League final.

Like you say, it is great value for money and you can have a few beers whilst watching the game. They are absolute gladiators and the fitness levels are pretty impressive.