• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SebastienBonny

Galatasaray Away

Chrisb   

As you know Seb, I'm in! Booked time off work last night, got flights booked so now it's just somewhere to stay! Much cheaper beer than Basel too!

Flying from Venice 25th morning, coming back 27th in the afternoon. Paid 200 euros, bit pricey but it's Turkish Airlines so you can expect to be more expensive. Loads of people going via Budapest with Wizzair.

I'm staying in a hotel, Beyoglu area. Very cheap, 15 euros for deluxe 4 bed room.

Do you reckon we'll sell out this fixture? Don't want to end with no ticket after all spending

As you know Seb, I'm in! Booked time off work last night, got flights booked so now it's just somewhere to stay! Much cheaper beer than Basel too!

Any news 'bout accommodation?

The offer is too big over there!

I`m staying in Taksim Square, a central location to save having to mess about with trying to get back at night as I am there for three nights

This is the one I'd love to do but can't get time off work...

Gutted. Istanbul is supposed to be an amazing city as well!

I`m staying in Taksim Square, a central location to save having to mess about with trying to get back at night as I am there for three nights

Stay safe over there mate! You going with Tone?

See you out there. What days are you out there? Got a few free cancellation places booked up as it seems some are going by Blue Mosque and others by Taksim Square. Rather go to the latter seeing as its where everything is in the evening rather than the tourist places which are expensive.

Chrisb   

See you out there. What days are you out there? Got a few free cancellation places booked up as it seems some are going by Blue Mosque and others by Taksim Square. Rather go to the latter seeing as its where everything is in the evening rather than the tourist places which are expensive.

Flying Tuesday night from Stansted and back on the Thursday night. Still not booked a hotel yet but there's plenty of them so still deciding where best to be!