• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Arsenal 0 Chelsea 0

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:00 GMT, Tuesday, 23rd December 2013.

Zoowraa   

If we apply the level of work rate and pressing we saw last night, I genuinely believe we can go here and win on Monday.

If we play simlar to Steau and Palace we lose.

I fancy us 1-2 with Eto'o and Oscar scoring

4-3-3

Cech, Ivan, Azpi, Terry, Cahill, Mikel, Ramires, Lampard, Hazard, Willian, Torres.

Really wish we could play Azpi at RB but Cole has been so bad that it is not really an option. Have a good feeling about this game, in all of our big tests we have come through. City, Soton, Arsenal, Bayern, we have shown we can perform in the big games even on the back of poor form.

Scooba   

I reckon we can win this one. A comfortable and exciting performance would be a bonus.

1-2 Chelsea.

Zoowraa   

We are currently trading at 3.2 for the game. I dont think this is a bad price, 5/2 would be nicer but I'm tempted to have a good bet on us for Monday.

Some positives signs last night and I think a big performance is around the corner for this squad.