• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bridgejunky

Read Jose's Mind Challenge (Derby County 05/01/2014)

You can see a full explanation of the Read Jose's Mind Challenge here but the idea is pretty basic. How well can you do at predicting Jose's starting 11 for the FA Cup fixture against Derby County on Sunday 5th January?

All you have to do is add a reply listing the players you think will start the game. I'll award 3 points for each player correctly predicted to start as well as bonus points for getting all eleven, or for predicting more starters than anyone else does.

You may change your mind and enter new selections as often as you like but no team lists posted, or edited, after 12:15pm GMT on Sunday 5th January will be counted.

I'll post a table of the results after the match. It will help me to speed this up if posters can give their team in a standard format, with one player's name per line. Like this example: -

My Predicted Team

Blackman

Kalas

Terry

Ake

Bertrand

Essien

Mikel

Oscar

Willian

Torres

Ba

Good luck all.

Read Jose's Mind Challenge Cup, Second Replay

Predictions for this game will be used to decide the one remaining RJMC Cup third round tie: -

3Sphinx vs. aussieblue53

This tie will involve extra-time & penalties if necessary. Details of the procedures for extra-time and penalties can be seen in the post linked here.

Good luck to both members in this tie. The winner will face Ham in the quarter-finals.

Scooba   

Cech

Azpi

Cahill

Terry

Cole

Mikel

Essien

Schurrle

De Bruyne

Mata

Eto'o