• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cloverfield

Row 21...how far back?

So I'm possibly buying a ticket for "West Stand Lower, Row 21, gate 8". I've never been to the bridge before so that means little to me but I'm guessing it is on the side not behind the goals. My question is how far back is row 21? Is it so far back that the stand above us is over our heads? If anyone could perhaps post a picture of the stadium with a red dot of roughly where I would be seated I would be extremely grateful! Many thanks.

Your're correct in that it is on the side, not behind the goal.

This is a photo from the CFC website taken near Gate 8 in the West Lower (near the corner with the Matthew Harding End). Difficult to be certain on row as I don't have experience sitting there, but it looks as though the photo might be taken from about 20 rows back...

seatWL8.jpg

Or to put it another way, it should be somewhere near the bottom of the "A" of the higher of the two sets of "CHELSEA" lettering in this photo:

seatEU3.jpg

Holymoly   

So in early December the wife, being exhausted asking me what I wanted for Christmas, suggested a weekend trip to London, staying at the Copthorne to watch Arsenal at the end of March....

Then decided she didn't want to spend that much on me....

Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. I'm still crushed.

tintin43   

Hi, Hope someone can help me.

I have just bought some tickets for the Stoke match on the 5th April, and have bought East lower south family F 1 & 2. This will be my sons 1st match and was just wondering if they will have a good view.

Many Thanks

Tina