• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvz

Chelsea 3 - 1 Manchester United

Scooba   

Won't be easy as some think expect one of rooney or RVP to be back. Dont think they need moyes to motivate then for this and will be our biggest test this season.

1-1

You think united at home will be our biggest test of the season? Disagree.

City home, arsenal away and possibly even Liverpool at home were tougher games. If one of RVP and Rooney are out they will struggle, if both are out they have no chance.

People saying this will be an easy win? Wake up, this is Man U full of seasoned pros. It's never easy against Man U. Yes, we do normally play very good against them but with the season they're having they'll be fired up.

Make no mistake, this will be one of those nail biters that will be settled on small details.

I'm very happy we have some time to prepare. A scrappy 1-0 to us would be a dream at this stage.

DLU   

It's not going to be as easy as one could think but this is definitely the game against United that we have a good chance of winning. We normally perform to our best when we play the big teams, so let's hope for another Liverpoolesque performance!

Scooba   

I'm very happy we have some time to prepare. A scrappy 1-0 to us would be a dream at this stage.

10-0 would be a dream, Dave. 3 points, IMO, is the bear necessity.

The unstoppable juggernaut is now moving along on full power. It will blitz through Manchester's 2nd team like a knife through butter.

How can Moyes, who has never won trophy in his career, expect to beat the greatest manager in history at Fortress Stamford Bridge?

A magnificent 7 for the best team in Europe. 7-0. :happy:

Harvz   

So I hear they're considering bringing Fergie back as an interim manager for this one.

So I hear they're considering bringing Fergie back as an interim manager for this one.

I'm sure they'll wait a day - nobody wants to take on a club days before an away match at Chelsea. But they'll have to be quick in case Moyes gets lucky with Sunderland mid-week and gets through to a cup final.

Sciatika   

Hope they find a way back into the game only to lose after 120 minutes.