• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvz

Chelsea 3 - 1 Manchester United

Scooba   

They don't play Sunderland this week so it won't affect our game with them really. I'm hoping one of/both of RVP and Rooney don't recover in time though, that would be useful.

They don't play Sunderland this week so it won't affect our game with them really. I'm hoping one of/both of RVP and Rooney don't recover in time though, that would be useful.

Even if they were to feature, they will be far, far away from match fitness.

I feel like United will turn up for this one--hopefully we have a game plan and do not give them too much respect.

GURJ SS   

If we play Mikel as a DM, he will be able to stop their AM/SS. You stop them playing in that space between the defence and attack, you stop them playing.

We are in great form, manure have been in very poor form, on recent performances you would have to make Chelsea the favourites. If only football was that simple, I agree with those saying this will not be easy, its manure after all. I also think they will massively raise their game for this one, the return of rvp or Rooney will also be an important factor, let's hope they don't make it. Add to that the possibility of a bad refereeing decision, a huge slice of good or bad fortune either way, this game could be decided on such.

I think they will come and play very defensively, I see it being the reverse of the old toilet fixture, they will come not to lose, a draw will be a great result for them. However, we do have the edge with Mourinho in our corner, so I'm hoping he can come up with the master plan to get the three points.

I see a very tight game in which they play above themselves, think it will be a draw or decided by a single goal, hopefully in our favour.

Come on the Chels...

The unstoppable juggernaut is now moving along on full power. It will blitz through Manchester's 2nd team like a knife through butter.

How can Moyes, who has never won trophy in his career, expect to beat the greatest manager in history at Fortress Stamford Bridge?

A magnificent 7 for the best team in Europe. 7-0. :happy:

TorresTheBlue is my favourite poster :)

Decades of supporting Chels means my instinct is screaming that we're due for a defeat as we can't win every match.

A draw wouldn't be the end of the world BUT if we can beat United and West Sh.it but lose to Citeh that would be fine by me.

I think it's going to be a cracking match - but I do think 1-1. Torres for us, and Welbeck for them.

Decades of supporting Chels means my instinct is screaming that we're due for a defeat as we can't win every match.

This sums up how I am feeling at the moment.

We have done so well lately that a fifth straight win against manure would almost be too much to hope for, although I should say I'm naturally a pessimist. It just feels like it would be too good to be true to beat manure and go 12 points clear of them, like you say it's probably from years of experience following Chels, we don't do things nice and easy, it's not the Chelsea way.

Scooba   

We will win this game. I have full faith and belief in Jose and the team.

This sums up how I am feeling at the moment.

We have done so well lately that a fifth straight win against manure would almost be too much to hope for, although I should say I'm naturally a pessimist. It just feels like it would be too good to be true to beat manure and go 12 points clear of them, like you say it's probably from years of experience following Chels, we don't do things nice and easy, it's not the Chelsea way.

LOL Yeah, what are we like? :D It just feels like we're peaking too early.