• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvz

Chelsea 3 - 1 Manchester United

ironstar   

Oh I so hope we beat that scum. I want to lap up the sweet nectar of tears that will be flowing on the Caf if we tear up them up. Lose or draw however, I can already picture the lengthy McNulty love-in blog on the Beeb.

It will be typical for that lot to raise their game against us and get a helping hand from the officials. However with our newfound defensive solidarity and a scorching Eden Hazard, I hope we will be too much for them. 2-1 to the Blues!!!

Holymoly   

I'm optimistic that we seem to be running into a sequence of solid displays with games against both Manure and City before our next CL game. Also the game immediately following Galatasary is only against Fulham while we play L'Arse after the return leg who will by then have been knocked out by Bayern and hopefully stuffed by the Spuds too. Pivotal point of the season coming up.

Our confidence should be starting to become very strong at this point and it's clear that the entire team wholly believes in Mourinho (as they should) so I have confidence that we will approach this fixture in 100% the correct state of mind and with absolutely the right attitude.

Make no mistake, this is a match we must be looking at as 3 points being imperative plus a good opportunity to make a little statement to boot.

I won't be surprised to see Man Utd up their performance levels greatly for this game but if we play our at our best and most solid then we will beat them. I would of course love us to do a number on them and it's probably more possible now than for a long time, however as always ANY win will do and I expect that if we do win it will be of the 1-0 or 2-0 variety. 2-1 is possible but I think Mourinho won't want to give them a sniff.

Crucial that we win and maintain our momentum.

COME ON YOU CHELS!!!

paulw66   

I appreciate the concern for being over confident but if Rooney and RvP miss out, then there will not be one single United player in their starting XI that I would take over any one of ours.

Pound for pound we are far superior and we should beat them. Even if one or both of those two play, they are not going to be 100% match fit.

Scooba   

RVP is meant to have no chance of making this game. Rooney might return but even then his match fitness won't be 100%. Good news?

Andyn   

RVP is meant to have no chance of making this game. Rooney might return but even then his match fitness won't be 100%. Good news?

Good news without a doubt , they look very average without them , especially rooney there best player this season . Still think its a tight game though there bound to lift themselves for this one , probably park the bus . Patience required for this one . One nil will do .

ironstar   

Good news yes, however the little rat-faced mexican runt has a habit of scoring against us. His form has been poor this year, but games like these are when, to use a cliche, "the form goes out the window".

Hopefully Hazard shows the blighted Man Utd fans that their precious Kagawa is nothing but an ordinary player compared to our gifted Belgian.

Holymoly   

Good news yes, however the little rat-faced mexican runt has a habit of scoring against us. His form has been poor this year, but games like these are when, to use a cliche, "the form goes out the window".

To use another cliché... "In Jose we trust..."

Seriously this is Jose against Moyes and I know which manager I'd be backing if I was a neutral.