• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuart Marsden

Matty Harding Lower View info please :)

Hi all,

Anyone sat in the matthew harding lower row HH? I am in block 11 and just wondering if I am in the corner etc.

It is restricted view but the first row under that status to with me only being 5"7 I think it shouldn't be too much of an issue?

Also I am in the shed upper for west ham, gate 3. What is the view like from up there?

Is there anywhere that collates this sort of info?

Cheers

Stu

I think I was in HH (or possibly GG) of the MH Lower once. The only issue is that because everyone stands and you have the overhang of the MH Upper, you may have to bend down a little to see the far end of the pitch (or maybe you won't, since you're four inches shorter than me, who knows :p).

I love the view from the Shed Upper - it's where I have my season ticket, albeit nearer Gate 7 on the west-hand side. Obviously it will vary a little depending on your row but could be something like this:

seatSU3.jpg

(picture thieved from the CFC website where you can click on a section of the ground and get a vague idea of your possible view: http://www.chelseafc.com/seating-plan)

Only thing to worry about in Gate 3 is being unpleasantly close to the West Ham fans. ;)

I think I was in HH (or possibly GG) of the MH Lower once. The only issue is that because everyone stands and you have the overhang of the MH Upper, you may have to bend down a little to see the far end of the pitch (or maybe you won't, since you're four inches shorter than me, who knows :p).

I love the view from the Shed Upper - it's where I have my season ticket, albeit nearer Gate 7 on the west-hand side. Obviously it will vary a little depending on your row but could be something like this:

seatSU3.jpg

(picture thieved from the CFC website where you can click on a section of the ground and get a vague idea of your possible view: http://www.chelseafc.com/seating-plan)

Only thing to worry about in Gate 3 is being unpleasantly close to the West Ham fans. ;)

Hi Stokerino. I am gate 7. Row 10 seat 241. It's a quality view