• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bridgejunky

Read Jose's Mind Challenge (Stoke City 26/01/2014)

You can see a full explanation of the Read Jose's Mind Challenge here but the idea is pretty basic. How well can you do at predicting Jose's starting 11 for the FA Cup fixture against Stoke City on Sunday 26th January?

All you have to do is add a reply listing the players you think will start the game. I'll award 3 points for each player correctly predicted to start as well as bonus points for getting all eleven, or for predicting more starters than anyone else does.

You may change your mind and enter new selections as often as you like but no team lists posted, or edited, after 1:30pm GMT on Sunday 26th January will be counted.

I'll post a table of the results after the match. It will help me to speed this up if posters can give their team in a standard format, with one player's name per line. Like this example: -

My Predicted Team

Hilario

Essien

Luiz

Terry

Ake

Lampard

Bertrand

Mikel

Willian

Schurrle

Eto'o

Good luck all.

Read Jose's mind Challenge Cup

Predictions for this fixture will be used to decide the quarter-final second replay of the RJMC Cup.

Quarter-Final, Second ReplayGaurav_blue   vs.  Richard Redmond

If necessary, this tie will involve extra-time and penalties. I will send the two members involved a description of the penalty shoot-out procedure.

Poster subs named :

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpilicuetta

Ramirez Luiz

Hazard Oscar Willian

Et'o

Subs :

aussieblue53

Sleeping Dave

Bridgejunky

Scooba

Jedini