• Current Donation Goals

royalblue

Mohamed Salah - In and Out!

"Chelsea Football Club can confirm an agreement has been reached with FC Basel for the transfer of their 21-year-old attacking midfielder Mohamed Salah.

The move is subject to the Egyptian international agreeing personal terms and completing a medical examination."

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3634770/title/salah-transfer-agreed

Edited by Harvz
There you go, filled it out with actual information!

Harvz   

I liked what I saw of him. People comparing him to Moses, but I'd be more afraid he'll be like Marin!

Mata for Sala. The names are relatively identical... Somewhat.

But he looked ok from what I saw of him. Better than Willian, Schurrle, Mata, KDB? I don't think so. Still welcome aboard Salah hopefully you can prove me wrong!

Harvz   

Usually they are "delighted to announce". Can't even be bothered with this one.

Probably what they'll tag the official transfer with, rather than the agreement.

Mata for Sala. The names are relatively identical... Somewhat.

But he looked ok from what I saw of him. Better than Willian, Schurrle, Mata, KDB? I don't think so. Still welcome aboard Salah hopefully you can prove me wrong!

Bit like Salamon Kalou aswell and that was a Jose signing

Bit like Salamon Kalou aswell and that was a Jose signing

Was he? Jose made some cryptic remarks about going to watch him in disguise - he certainly wasn't spotted scouting him.

Signed under JM's watch though, I agree.

Bison   

He has explosive speed and can finish if the games against us are anything to go by.

Harvz   

"In fact, only two outfield players (Shakhtar's Darijo Srna and Porto's Fernando) have recovered possession more times in the Champions League this season than Salah's 44. Meanwhile, no Chelsea attacker has recorded more interceptions than Salah's six, while only Oscar (12) has more tackles than the Egyptian (7) – Mata, as testament to his lack of suitability, has zero."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2014/01/23/4565273/-?

That puts it into a lot of perspective for me. Its selective use of stats, of course, but that's a lot of last third defending right there - and in the CL, not a mickey mouse league.